Stay Ready {What A Life}||Prince

I ran out of the house, not looking back at what a mess Prince made. He brought another woman into MY house, slept with her twice in MY bed, and had a baby by her sitting on MY couch. That baby didn't come from ME, so I wouldn't care if that baby came from JESUS, she needs to be out. I couldn't believe this shit. I saw a familiar Lamborghini pull up beside me. Prince followed me. Of course. I just jumped in, not saying a word to him.

"Yo, what the fuck was that?! You can't be makin' scene like that, tellin' my CHILD to 'Get the hell out.' Show out like that again, and I will be back wit' my baby mama."

I huffed, "Ion care, go back wit'cho stank pussy ass baby mama."

"You must not realize that I left her for you. She was a good woman, but I left HER for YOU, so don't start acting brand new. I don't even know why I started fuckin' wit'chu."

"DON'T SAY THAT," I screamed.

"Why? It's true. You were the one coming up to me, asking me questions and shit. It ain't my fault," he said.

Tears streamed down my face. "But, I love you, and you gon' bring her in MY house, and--"

He held his hand up. "First off, that's not yo house. Correction, my house. And second, I only wanted you for sex, honestly. I don't love you, Y/N. It's not like that."

"Well, I'm pregnant, so deal with it."

•°•Stay Ready (What A Life) by Jhene Aiko•°•