Too Long||Roc

Me and Roc started to plan this big birthday bash for Sarah. She deserves it, because all she does is care for everybody else. As I'm writing down all of the ideas, Roc starts to goof around.

"Roc, put that down," I said, not looking up from the pencil and pad.

Roc laughed. "I'm not even holding anything. Now.... While you tryna bust somebody, Candice!!!"

I snarled. "Don't call me Candice."

He shrugged. "What? You always tryna bust somebody, so I call you Candice, from Phineas and Ferb."

"You not even funny. Now, sit down and help me."

Roc jumped on my bed. "You need to relax, cause you doin' too much."

I stood up. "Shut up. And, why are you jumping on my bed? Get down, you gettin' it dirty!!"

He rubbed his feet on the sheets and jumped down. He grabbed my waist and swung me around. I laughed at how silly he was acting. We're really close friends, but he's acting a little too close. He leaned down to where his lips were centimeters from mine.

"Uh, Roc?"

He quickly pushed his lips on mine. I deepened the kiss. I've been waiting on this for years, but I had just given up and decided to just be friends with him. But now, he wanted to kiss me. His arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer. I think I'll take a rest from planning this birthday party.

•°•Too Long by Daft Punk•°•