Digital Love||Prince

I ran to my room after school, anticipating my usual 3:00 video call from Jacob. I jumped onto my laptop, logged into ooVoo, and there he was. Just calling. I answered with a smile.

"Hey!!! What's up, Y/N?"

I huffed. "Nothing, really. Same old, same old. But, anyways, I can't wait until you get here!! That's all I've been thinking about lately."

His face brightened up. "Really?! Me, too. I can't wait to see you. Uh, I gotta go now, bye!!"

He hung up before I could say goodbye. He was acting weird today. I don't know, I just can't wait for him to come to America from Mexico.

•°•7 Hours Later•°•

I was watching scary movies on Netflix, when I heard a knock on the door. Since I was watching scary movies, I was kinda paranoid. But, I got up to answer the door. When I did, my jaw hit the floor. Jacob was standing at my front door, in a suit with a bow tie, flowers and chocolate, and his curly hair in a ponytail. I screamed and jumped on him, causing him to drop the flowers and chocolate.

"What. Are. You. DOING HERE?!?!! OH, MY GOD, I DONT EVEN CARE CAUSE YOU'RE HEREEEEE!!!!"

"Of course, because I couldn't wait to see mi corazon."

I kissed him and led him inside. He was finally here.

•°•Digital Love by Daft Punk•°•