Ain't It Fun||Prince

I was now 18. Moving out in two more days, starting a new job tomorrow, and running errands today. All these things to do, and I haven't even started. Everything is just really stressing me. I hope I could get through it.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Mario, stop CRYING!!! Please!!"

I paced around the kitchen. Where is Jacob?! He needs to get his son. He then trudged into the kitchen, grabbing Mario. Finally. Now, I can go to work.

"Bye, babes. See you when you get home." Jacob kissed my lips.

"Okay, love you, bye!!!!"

•°•5 Hours Later•°•

I came in with tears down my face. I can't believe everyone in the office lost their jobs today. Including me. Jacob came down, and immediately hugged me.

"What happened, baby?"

I sniffled. "I-I got fired today. Well, laid off. Turns out, my boss was a wanted man. Got arrested right when I got in. The police told us that the office was getting closed down because the building was owned by my boss with dirty money. I'm out of a job, Prince."

"Baby, calm down. You know it ain't fun to live in the real world." He grabbed my shoulders. "But..... I know you can do this. I know you can."

I kissed him. "Thank you. It seems like you and Mario are my only support. But, I'm glad. Very glad, to have you."

•°•Ain't It Fun by Paramore•°•