Grindin My Whole Life||Roc

As I walked the cold streets of Trenton, New Jersey, I started to think about how everything started to go downhill for me. I lost my job. My boyfriend broke up with me for a transexual. I was raped just about a couple weeks ago. I'm pregnant WITH my rapist's baby. I ended up having a miscarriage with the baby. And, I'm broke. How depressing. And, to make matters worse, I see a group of thugs surrounding me. Great, just great.

"Aye, Lil mama.... Where you goin'?"

"Where you're not going', cause that's where you got me fucked up." I walked away, tired and stressed.

"Bitch, who the fuck you talkin' to like that, huh," the second thug yelled, snatching me up by my arm.

I panicked. "Man, if you don't get the fuck off me like that!!!! Ion know you like that."

"Get the fuck off her, Mike!!!!" Someone pushed through the small crowd.

The boy was a couple inches taller than me. Had to be my age, or older, at the most.

"Why you snatchin' this girl up like that?! You know what, ion even wanna know, wit'cho sick ass. Get the fuck outta here. ALL A'Y'ALL!!!"

The thugs all left. I could tell he was the leader, because of how he was dressed and how he ordered them around.

"You aiight, ma? Them niggas don't know rape from sex."

"I'm good, bruh."

He chuckled. "You know, you should come wit' me for a minute. You look tired."

I knew he was a stranger, but I was too tired to suspect anything from him. So, I walked with him.

•°•Grindin My Whole Life by HitBoy•°•