UOENO||Ray

I was washing dishes in the kitchen, while my mom was downstairs doing laundry. I was just getting these dishes out of the way, so I ain't have to do this shit later. My mom screamed, making me drop a plate that I was drying. Then it was silence. I walked slowly over to the open basement door. I looked down the stairs. Somebody started to run up the stairs towards me, but it wasn't my mother. I walked backwards, traumatized by this random person being in my house. I tripped over the chair, causing me to fall over. The person grabbed me. I screamed and kicked, praying someone would come and get me away from this man. He held a cloth against my nose and mouth. I slowly started to give up. I closed my eyes, and was swallowed up by darkness.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up in a dim-lit basement. The man that brought me here was sitting in a corner. My tears couldn't stop rolling down my cheeks. He just stared at me. I got a good look at his face, and it was the boy from my neighborhood, Rayan. But, he moved to Chicago. Wait, no, this isn't him. It can't be. But, it is. How?!

"Please, please, don't kill me...." I cried, the tears falling on my jeans.

He threw his knife across the room. That was definitely Rayan. He got up and walked behind the chair I was strapped to. He caressed my cheeks, wiping the tears away. Then, he quickly snapped my neck.

•°•UOENO by Rocko•°•