(Real Dad)

I couldn't believe it.
When I looked in his eyes I just knew and couldn't resist collapsing into his arms.
I felt so safe wrapped in his arms like years of torment faded away from me.
Because my dad will protect us now.
Johnny took longer but when dad told us why we felt comfortable was because he raised us for two years under Sebastian's watch.
But still he was there for us with mom.
Man I wish she was here too.
"Dad dose he know you survived?" I finally asked leaning against his arms and looking into his face.
He sat us back on the sofa and looked at the two of us.
My cuts and bruises still vissable but fading.
He touched my face gently with tears in his eyes.
"My poor babies.
I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you." Dad whispered.
"Johnny remember that day in the alley at the show in new York?
You stepped outside for air?" Dad asked as he looked at Johnny who nodded.
"Yeah some guy grabbed me.
Why?" Johnny looked at dad as if he relized something.
"That was me.
I was hoping to get one of you and wait for the other.
But you fought so hard.
What stopped me was you begging me not to take you because you had to protect Cam.
You didn't know who I was or what I had planned for you.
All you worried about was leaving Cam alone with him.
I made you explain and before I could just let you go Bash came out to get you, Cam standing behind him.
If I could have grabbed him too I could have ran with both my boys.
But the second he looked at me Bash knew who I was.
I saw the gun he consealed and aimied it at Cam's heart.
I knew if I tried to run with you he would have shot Cam without hesitation.
I know I should have fought him but to be honest I was afraid of him too." Dad sighed as tears fell down his face.
"Welcome to the club." Johnny smirked causing dad to chuckle and hug us.
"I'm not afraid anymore.
Now let's go talk to Angelica.
Amy you need me for the other kids?" Dad asked as we stood together.
"No I can handle them.
Go be with your boys." Amy smiled.
We walked with dad practically hugging us the whole way.
Angelica looked stunned when we walked in.
She saw instantly that he was related to us more so than Bash ever looked.
"I'm their real dad.
Bash was my adopted brother who abused me most of our childhood before and after my parent were killed.
I know he was the one to cut my parents breakline, he warned me, he said if I told on him for beating me up he would kill them.
I couldn't stand it I needed my dad to stop him.
He got grounded and they got grounded six feet under." Dad sighed.
Angelica sat and listened to him tell how after Bash took mom, he got to him the following week.
How Bash held him till our third birthday letting him raise us.
But would practice his tortures on him and mom and that one day he went to far with him and thought he killed him.
"I don't know why he didn't burry me, he just left me there to rot.
But I'm not complaining.
I was able to make my way to town and get hospitallized.
I brought the police with me back to the cabin.
She was lying there on that table..." Dad just started crying.
He looked over at us.
"I saw the ropes around that pole that sick ****ard forced you babies to watch didn't he?" Dad cried as he looked at us.
"Yeah but I covered Cam's eyes." Johnny sighed as he wrapped his arms around me.
"Your like me you have an eidetic memory." Dad smirked.
"You have that too?" Johnny was thrilled to know he got something from dad.
"Don't worry Cam I'm sure you got something from me and we'll have all our lives to figure it out." Dad chuckled as Angelica handed him a medical file on us.
"This is for all the years he had them.
I was in charge of filing before I became his production manager.
He was good at keeping records and documents.
Except Johnny was Cam, Bash was hiding the fact he had two boys.
But I was able to figure out which injuries was who's plus the boys were able to help so I marked the top of the papers with the correct initial.
Surprising he kept those files because a lot of it could have gotten him put away for endangering minors and child abuse.
Their recent note are in there from Ms.Light.
The boys keep a journal its personal for them and Ms.Light." Angelica was starting to cry.
"Hey its not like your not going to be in their life.
Your still family." Dad hugged Angelica.
We packed and moved in with dad which was only two doors down.
"Cameron, Johnathan, I want you to meet your cousins, Cooper he's sixteen and Connor he's your age.
Sky and Nikola along with Dakota, his twin Dexter, their older brothers Kale, Newt and Jonas.
We adopted them.
Cooper and Connor are Amy's boys." Dad introduced us.
I remember seeing Jonas, Newt and Kale at the gym.
"We already met at the gym you were with Travis." Kale smirked as he looked between us and dad.
"Wow there is no denying your family." Kale chuckled.
They all went back to their video game and set up two more controls for us.
Their down fall adding me into my favorite game.
I totally creamed them.
Johnny figured out finally how to hide and snipper, we were unstoppable.
"Okay little snippers tomorrow we do this for real at the paintball course." Kale and Jonas grabbed us giving us noogies.
"Your so dead." Johnny laughed.
It was nice to hear him really laugh.
I don't think I ever heard him do that till today heck I know he was thinking the same with me.
"Okay boys dinner is ready.
Cam, Johnny I want you to know you also have older brothers.
Twins Miles and Christian that are seventeen and Jasper was born two years before you boys.
Their at a sleep over thats why I didn't mention them before but they had an argument with some friends and are coming home early." Dad chuckled.
As three boys walked in.
Miles and Christian and Jasper who's fifteen.
Johnny and I were a little shocked, we went form just the two of us to having three brothers, a dad, two cousins, adopted brothers or cousins, dad never really said if he and Amy are together.
We still have Angelica and her family.
Our little world got a whole lot bigger and I was feeling safer by the minute.
Dina took a picture of all of us except Newt, Kale, Cooper and Connor they ran off with some friends at the last minute.