(Clones)

Johnny and I woke up early, got our shower and were eating breakfast with Jones and the other two clones.
Man its freaky how they look like us but older.
Jones said their supposed to be like thirty or something.
CB is just like me except less afraid but he loves doing card tricks.
He and JB are both masters of deception.
Even better than Bash.
CB taught me a new card trick.
While JB taught Johnny a trick with some old coin he had.
JB gave Johnny the coin to keep.
Jones insisted we get a family photo done so he had a recent pic of all of us.
Everyone reluctantly joined in the pic except Cooper and Connor.
They fought tooth and nail.
Jones just snapped a pic of the two quick with out their notice.
Jones gave me and Johnny a copy to put in our journals...

Cooper wasn't to pleased with the fact Jones still took their picture but he liked it even so and put his copy in his walletConnor put his in his journal that Johnny and I gave

Connor put his in his journal that Johnny and I gave.
We had an extra one for him...

Top row left to right...
Christian 17, his twin Miles, Jasper 15, Sky 14, Newt 19, Jonas 17, Kale 21...
Bottom row right to left...
Sky's twin Nikola 14, Dakota 9, his twin Dexter, Johnny 13 and me Cameron also 13...
Wow we are a good looking bunch minus the freaking bruises.
We were nearly healed up before that riot back at Atlantis.
Everyone got banged up that day...
Okay now onto the title Clones...
So we are staying with Jones who's a clone we known for four years.
He left us when we were eight to get away from Bash who was bent on killing him after he protected Johnny and me.
Jones would have taken us with but was afraid the clones would kill us or something.
Personally I think he should have chanced it and took us.
I doubt they would have hurt us if we were with him.
But than yet I still don't know how weird they can be.
Miles and the older guys say clones are heartless and don't have souls.
But Jones was the total opposite he has a heart he loved Johnny and I and put his own life on the line trying to protect us.
He could have just left that day without a word but he said goodbye to us...
We were all hanging around outside just being kids and getting air with our friends when a boat arrived.
Jones yelled for us to get back in the house.
Johnny Connor and I were hanging out on the porch with Kyle Alex and Michael we were showing them tricks we learned Connor to kids a natural.
Jones told them to go back to their guardian.
"Who is it?" Johnny asked as we stood next to Jones.
"The clones who don't like the God born.
We must have a spy.
Get inside.
Miles take the boys inside and into the passageways, than go to my room.
Here get me my gun and arm yourself and the older ones.
You boys do know how to handle a gun right?" Jones said as he kept watch on the coming visitors.
"Yeah dad taught us.
Cam, Johnny, Connor come on." Miles and Chris pulled us in side.
"You should stay with us.
Jones seems to think their hostile." Johnny whined.
We followed them into Jones' room instead of staying in the passageway.
"Here...
Looks like he planned to give you two pocket knives." Miles smirked as he handed us each one with our name engraved on them...