Chapter:4

As soon as I entered the house I went to my room. I changed into something comfortable before going to sit on the couch next to Drew. "Who is this b—?" I looked at Drew. "I would watch your mouth." I said not looking up from my phone. "I don't have to do anything." She said. Both of my parents were stunned.

"Does she have to stay here?" I asked. "Nope. She's leaving." Drew said. "Babe!" "You don't talk to my sister like that." He said jumping up from his seat. "That is not your sister." She said. "Do you need a DNA test? I would be glad to give it to ya." I said. Her eyes went wide. "I'm not leaving." She said. "Alright. No one disrespects me or my family." I said standing up.

She was taller and heavier than me, but I was able to throw her out the door and lock it. "I'm going to bed." I said. "She's mean." I heard Matt say. "Only when she needs to be." Drew told him. I got a quick shower before crawling into bed. Sleep hit me after I laid there for a few hours.

When I woke up the next morning Drew was on top of me asleep. I moved to where I could see his face. Red. I pinched him. He woke up. "Sorry." I told him. "It's fine Belle. I didn't know she was like that. I'm glad I got to see that before marrying her." He said. "You didn't pop the question yet did you?" I asked.

"No. I was going to do it after letting her meet my family." He said. "She's not the right girl if she can't be nice to your family." I said. He scoffed. "I'm glad you ran her off." He said. "She'll be begging for you for a few months." I said. "She can stick it." He said rolling over.

"Why is your face red?" I asked. "From making the mistake of wasting my time on her." He said. I messed with his hair before my phone vibrated. I grabbed it. "Who's texting?" He asked. Blake had sent me a good morning text. I sent one back. "Belle. Who texted?" Drew asked. "A friend." I answered. "Are you and Blake an item?" He asked. "Why would you think that?" I asked.

"You two entering at the same time last night then how he kept glancing at you since you two arrived." He said. "My friend dropped me off as he got here." I said. "Right. I'll give it a week." He said before getting up. I got up and got dressed. Then went to eat something.

When I was done, Carla called me asking if I was busy just as Blake asked if I was. I told him dinner tonight and that I was hanging out with Carla today. Blake didn't care that I was and agreed to dinner. I let Carla know I was free until four thirty. She'll definitely question it. When I finished eating, Carla was here.

I brushed my teeth before going to jump into her car. "So you got a date tonight?" She asked. "Family dinner." I lied. "Uh huh." She said as she backed out. What we did was look for dresses. I didn't find anything. Then that night while with Blake he asked if we were still together if I would be his prom date.

I agreed to it. This week is going to be long. He paid for the food and we went somewhere no one would find us. It's going to be nice when we don't have to keep it a secret.