Chapter:11

Friday could not come faster. I got Drew to take me to the bar with him. He did tell the bartender not to give me anything stronger than beer. Jokes on him though. The first one was a cold lone star. I spotted Matt dragging Blake in. He went and sat down with some buddies.

They got into a conversation. As far as I know, Matt hid all the liquor and made Blake sober up. As soon as I finished the first, I felt my butt grabbed from behind. The bartenders set the second one down in front of me. "If you had a brain, you would not be touching me." I said.

"Looks like your boy could use a drink baby girl." He said. "And what if I told him that every day you grabbed my butt and tried to get in my pants when I was hanging on him" I said. "He won't do anything." He chuckled. "Maybe not but here comes Matt." I said pointing the top of my bottle towards Matt who cut between us.

I finished it off before getting another after Matt left. This guy had the nerve to put his arm around me and put his hand on my butt. This is very uncomfortable. To me. I ordered two and left his grip. I'm tired of no sleep and this guilty feeling. I set one down in front of Blake and took the seat next to him.

He looked kind of stunned. "Crawling back?" One of the guys at the table asked. "Nope. Got tired of my butt being grabbed by a pervert." I said calmly. I didn't pay attention to what they were saying. I felt an arm around my shoulders. "Would you mind getting me another?" Blake asked.

I was nice and got him another. After taking a gulp out of it I set it down in front of him. He didn't even notice. One of the guys chuckled. "What?" Blake asked. The guy stretched. "What you didn't notice." He said to Blake. "So what?." Blake said. "Awe. No room for me?" The perverted guy asked. The arm around my shoulders dropped to my waist pulling me off my chair.

"Touch her, you won't be walking." Blake said. His arm was around my waist with his hand between my thighs. His thumb brushed against my area. The more he kept doing it, the better it felt. I relaxed completely. I typed something out and let him read it. "Go to the girls bathroom and wait." He whispered to me. I got up and went to the bathroom.

I did have to pee so I thank him for that. As soon as I was done, he was slipping in. "What is that little act?" He asked. "What little act?" I asked. "That one in front of my buddies." He hissed. "Mhm." I said. "Then that?" He asked. "You're the one sitting there rubbing a certain area with your thumb." I said. "Payback for taking a gulp of my beer." He said.

"Mhm." He rubbed his face. "What do you want?" He asked. "You to apologize for what happened." I said. "No." He said leaning against the wall. "And what did Matt say when you told him the reason?" I asked. "Your a witch." He said. "Only to those who don't like me." I said.

"I hate doing this." He said. "What?" I asked. "Arguing. Fighting. We get into one argument and everything goes south." He said. "It's not my fault. If you want to know the whole truth, I will tell you the whole truth." I told him. "Ok. What happened then?" He asked.

"I got into that line, then he got behind me asking how Drew was. He apparently knew him at some point then asked how I was. I gave one worded answers the entire time. Then ordered what I wanted before going back to sit with my friends." I said.

"He didn't sit that far from you and he looked like he was trying to get to you." He said. "I don't cheat. You can ask Drew every time I have cheated. He can tell if I am or if I'm lying." I said. "I don't need to." He said before picking me up and pressing me against the makeshift stall wall. His lips met mine hastily as he held me flush against his body.

I was tugging at his hair and wanting him to keep going. He moved us to the handicap stall and locked it. He then moved to the other side of the toilet where no one could see his feet. He got me wound at the table and I want a release. "Drew might kill me for this." He whispered.

"He'd have to go through me." I said. He moved my pants out of the way and kept kissing me. He didn't let me anywhere close to there. He moved to my neck licking and kissing. He sucked lightly before I felt something at my entrance. "Good?" He asked. I nodded.

He slowly let me slid onto him. The more I was turned on, the more of him I took in. He cursed when our hips met. He started a slow rhythm and slowly picked up the pace. The door to the bathroom opened. Several girls flooded in. Blake kept going silently. It felt good. When they exited, I was way too close to coming.

I came as he spilled. He leaned completely on the wall catching his breath. "I don't think us being apart from each other is going to work." He said. "I don't either." I told him. "I so wanna take you home and make up for lost time." He said. "They'll notice if we both leave." I said.

"I don't care." He said. He sat down on the toilet with me on his lap. "What else can we do while in here?" He asked. "We need to get back." I said. "I know." He said slowly pulling out. "I'll be glad to do that again." He said. "Should sneak into my house later." I said.

"Sneak into mine instead." He said. "Pick me up." I told him. He winked then left. I had to use the bathroom again before exiting. Drew texted saying that we were going home. I met up with him and had to drive him home.

My legs were still shaking and I could feel the pain starting between my legs. I pulled up to our house and got out. Drew stumbled the whole way to his room. I went to mine. Blake sent me a text that Matt was passed out in the backseat and to pack an overnight bag.