Chapter:6

For four innings, Drew kept asking if I wanted his coat that was in the truck. And every time, I told him no. "Dude. She's obviously warm. That's the one that he got freshman year and had to reorder last year because it was getting too snug." Matt said. Drew shook his head. "Ok. Do you want any water or food?" I asked. "No." Drew said.

"Dang. That's a first." I said. At the end of the game, Blake met up with us dressed in his street clothes. "We going our separate ways?" He asked. "I guess. See you at school tomorrow." I said. He pulled me to him. "Keep the jacket. It looks good on you." He said. I gave him his keys. He thanked me for holding onto them.

We walked to his truck together. He got my backpack out and handed it to me. "See ya tomorrow Abi." Blake said before closing the door. "You too." I told him. He pulled me in for a hug. Then let me go. I followed Drew to his truck. I got in and set my bag in the floor. He got in and started it up.

"I know what your pulling." I said. "What then?" He asked. "You don't want to see me with him." I said. "So what?" He asked. "Your afraid to lose me to another guy." I said. "Your my only sister. I am supposed to be like that." He said. "I gave him a chance. Please give him a chance." I said. "Ok. Since he is Matt's little brother, I'll give him a chance." He said.

"Thank you!" I said reaching across to hug him. "Not while I'm driving you remember what happened when I drunk drove that one time." He said. "Dad still doesn't trust your driving." I said. "Really." He said. "Yup." I replied. He pulled into our driveway. I got out and went inside. I got a shower and went to bed. Blake sent me a goodnight text.

I sent one back. Then went to sleep. When I woke up, there was my good morning text. I sent him one back and got dressed. My phone started ringing. I answered it. "Morning." I said. "How did you sleep?" He asked. "Good." I answered. "What are we doing for lunch today?" He asked. "I don't know. What have we not had?" I asked. "It'll be ready by lunch. I promise." He said. "See you at school!" He said.

"You too." I said before hanging up. I finished getting ready and got everything together before going to eat breakfast. The doorbell rang as I sat down. Drew answered it before our dad could. "Come on in dude." He said. Matt entered. I finished eating and went on with my routine.

Once getting to school, Blake pulled me to his side and kissed the top of my head. I had decided to use his letterman that I somehow made it home with. His buddies definitely know we are dating. He had his newer one on while I had the older one. I felt my butt grabbed. I knew it wasn't Blake. The only one I didn't like came right up beside Blake and I.

I moved to Blake's other side. He pulled me closer to his side and lowered his hand to my hip. I leaned against him while scrolling through my Facebook and Instagram. Then took a picture of us while he wasn't looking. I'll send it to him while we are in first hour. Annie texted me asking where I was. I slipped from Blake's hold and went to find Annie.

I found her and Carla sitting at a table with their boyfriends. "Should I of brought mine?" I asked sitting down. "Yeah. No. He probably would start stuff." Annie said. "He hasn't yet." I said. My phone vibrated. 'Where did you go?' Blake texted. 'Annie was wondering where I was. Wanted to talk to her.' I sent back. 'Ok baby.' He sent.

"He's probably more understanding than you think." I said. "Let me guess he's wondering where you are." Carla said. "He knows where I am. I just let him know where I went. He knows I'll see him in first hour." I said. "Yeah. And every morning you have to say good morning in person." Annie said. "So, I like being with him. He's really sweet when you get to know him." I said.

Weight sat down beside me. Then a chin on my shoulder. "I'm going to chat with my buddies." Carla's boyfriend said. I turned to look at Blake. "I didn't do anything." He whispered. The bell rang before I could say anything. He stood up grabbing my bag and helping me to stand up. We held hands to our first class. As soon as the bell rang I sent him the photo of us.

"That's cute Abi." He said. "Thank you." I answered. "I'll use it as my background." He said.