Chapter:9

The whole weekend I didn't get a good morning or good night text. When my alarm went off, I immediately checked my phone out of pure habit. Nothing. I got up and dressed. I checked for money in my wallet before going to eat breakfast.

I then brushed my teeth and was taken to school by dad. I entered and went straight to sit with Annie and Carla. It feels way too different. "Where's the boyfriend?" Carla asked. "Don't know. He has not messaged or called all weekend." I said. "Need a car and a job." Annie said.

"Your still at votech right?" I asked Annie. "My boyfriend is. Do you need a ride home?" She asked. "I'll get one from Drew. I'll even have him take me to the dealership to get me a used vehicle." I said. In every class I had with Blake, he sat away from me and didn't even look my way.

Then at votech while everyone else was talking, I was silent. Drew picked me up and took me to look at some vehicles. "What's the price range?" Drew asked as we looked at the preowned vehicles. "Fifteen." I said. "So the money that grandpa gave you for your graduation vehicle..." "I'm using it now so I have a vehicle so I don't have to depend on someone for a car ride." I said. "He's not worth it is he?" Drew asked.

"I don't know." I said. I quickly search on the website before going over to the vehicle. "How bout this one?" I asked. Drew looked it over. "Nearly a hundred thousand miles on it." He said. "Oh well. As long as it gets me A to B." I said. A sales man came out. "Looking at this blue truck?" He asked. "Yes sir." Drew said.

"It'll run for ya." The man said. He went over all of the details and everything before I said that I would take it. Drew went and got the money while I was signing the paperwork for it. Right then and there it was paid for. I was given the keys and got to drive it off the lot.

Drew followed me home. I pulled up in front of the house. I parked and cut the engine. Then got out. Drew parked in the driveway. I walked to the door. "Aw nah! You got there before someone else!" Drew said pulling his phone out.

"Who wanted Blue?" I asked. "Blake." He said. "Too bad." I said. I went into the house and straight to my room. I put my new key on my key ring and went to fix dinner. Our parents came in a few minutes apart from each other. I was just finishing up when dad came in to get plates out.

We ate in silence before getting ready for bed. I did some homework before going to bed. I'll survive this. One way or another. I woke up the next morning and got ready for school. When I got there, I passed by him and went straight to where my friends were. I sat down and played distant. "I heard you got a vehicle." Carla said. "Yeah. Now Drew and I can stop sharing a vehicle." I said.

At lunch, I went to get something by myself and went to class. Life is rough. I'll get through this. I'm still breathing. I can try to get through this. If he didn't believe me, so be it. I told him the truth. If he wants me back, he's going to have to apologize for what he said and did.