Chapter:12

I quickly packed one before he said he was here. I went out my window and jumped into the passenger seat. He drove away from my house and to his own. He had to help Matt to his bed before having me follow him to his room. He told me to drop my bag anywhere and let me kick back on his bed.

He laid down next to me. "What do you want to do?" He asked. "Wanna do what you said we'd do earlier?" I asked. "May I?" He asked. I nodded. "Mind if we try a different position?" He asked. "Go for it. Maybe the soreness will go away." I said. "Roll over then." He said. "I'm already on my stomach." I told him.

He came over and laid over me. "How do you want it?" He asked. "Parents aren't home?" I asked. "Visiting family that Matt and I both despise." He said. "And he won't hear a thing?" I asked. "Not at all baby." He said. "How loud can we get before the neighbors call the cops?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Not loud enough. Matt will sleep through it." He said quietly. I sighed. "Want me to start?" He asked. I nodded. He reached under unbuttoning my jeans. Then pulled them and my underwear down. He kissed on my neck as he felt my folds. He had me stand up seeing if it would work that way. Then had me put my knees on the mattress bent over.

He ran a hand down my back before I heard his belt and the zipper. "How much do you want?" He asked. "All." I answered. "You did last time." He said. I heard the opening of a package before feeling him there. "Are you sure you want this a second time? I won't be able to stop until I can't go anymore." He said. "Yes." I told him.

He slowly entered. Then groaned. His length immediately put pressure on my spot. I closed my eyes and let the pleasure go through me. He stopped and messed with my core. Then muttered a curse. "I don't know if I wanna move from this position." He said before pulling slightly out. He went back in. I could feel his tip hitting in me. "Faster." I said. His grip slightly tightened. I met him thrust for thrust as he pounded in.

He bent over curling his arm around my hips. He started hitting hard causing me to come before him. I let him keep going. Every time I came, I got louder. He did too. When he finally spilled into me I was nearing my fifth orgasm. We both collapsed on the bed. "Good thing my mother washes our sheets every Saturday." He said.

"You better wash the sheets after what we are doing." I said. "I always will." He said. He pulled me to him and on top of him. We ended up naked and with me on top of his hard on. He refused to be flat on the bed and leaned against the headboard. He held my hips as I slammed down on him.

We came at the same time that time and I collapsed on top of him. Still on him. He sighed. "Is it our drunk selves wanting this or our actual feelings?" He asked. "If it's our drunken selves then we will regret everything in the morning." I said. He kissed the top of my head. "How tired are you?" He asked. "One more round tired." I told him. "Then I wanna do one more thing that will have you quivering." He said before pulling me off him and easing me up to his face.

He sunk down a bit onto the pillows and licked my area. His wet tongue felt good down there. He played with my area before inserting his tongue. He then ate me while fingering me. It felt so good. When I came, he lapped it up and completely stuck his tongue in again to try and get more. I didn't realize that I was squeezing his head until he pulled my legs apart. He kissed more down there before we laid down together.

"I missed you Abi." He said. "I missed you too." I told him. He pulled me to him. I kept my legs together. He threw a leg over mine. "I doubt anyone will walk in on us like this." He said. "Hope not." I told him. He kissed my forehead. "You still need to apologize." I said. "I'm sorry I got upset and didn't hear you out completely." He said as he nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck.