Chapter:13

I woke up the next morning sore as everything. Who knew taking that would do this. I don't regret doing it. I rolled over barely sitting up. Blake moved beside me. He wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me back to his chest. I could feel his member against my thigh. Slightly erect. I sighed before pulling from under him and into a sitting position.

My head didn't hurt. I was kind of glad for that. Blake rolled over onto his back. His member poking up in the covers. I tapped him. "Hm?" He rolled onto his side. I slipped out of the bed and found his shirt on the floor. I pulled it on along with my underwear. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Getting something on so no one sees my naked butt." I told him. He sat up and kept his crotch covered. He motioned me over to him. I moved closer. "You look nice in my shirt." He said in a morning voice. "Do you regret last night?" I asked. "Not a bit baby girl." He said pulling me to him.

I moved to straddle his lap. He kissed me. "One more round?" He asked. "What time is it?" I asked. "Nearly nine." He said. "Oh well. Why not?" I answered. He kissed me before leaning back. "I kind of like just like this." He said. "We can keep it like this." I said. "Do we wanna slowly show back up together or just keep going like it never happened?" He asked.

"Up to you." I told him. "I don't want to ease into anything with you." He said. He let me roll to his side. "Would you mind cooking breakfast?" I asked him. "I would only for you." He said. Then got up. "I never knew you had a birthmark on your butt." I said.

"Matt made fun of it for the longest time." He said finding his underwear. He pulled them on before finding a pair of pants. I got up off the bed and followed him. The living room had deer heads and a large mouth bass over the fireplace.

He lifted me up to sit on the counter. "Anything in particular Abi?" He asked. "No. Just food." I told him. He stretched before going to the fridge. He pulled out an egg carton and some bacon. He set them down beside me before digging for a pan. He fixed the bacon first then added the eggs.

He started kissing me as the food cooked. "I've missed you." He hummed. "You already said that." I said. "I don't care. I want to say it until you get tired of me saying it." He said. He kissed me once more before stirring our breakfast. A bang was heard. "Matt's up. He won't notice you until after noon." Blake said.

Matt stumbled across the kitchen to the coffee pot. He bumped into the wall before getting a mug down. Blake started kissing my neck. When our breakfast was done, Blake put it on separate plates before lifting me down. "None for me?" Matt asked. "Thought you didn't eat after getting a hangover." Blake told him.

"Well I want something this morning." Matt said. I finished eating in the time they were arguing. I got up and went back to Blake's room to get dressed. I've got to make a quick appearance at home before Carla and Annie take me prom dress shopping one last time.

Blake came into the bedroom. "Need to go?" He asked. "Yeah." I answered. "Let me get a shirt and I can take you." He said. I gathered all of my stuff before he took me home. I quickly entered and grabbed everything I needed before they were here.

I quickly jumped into the backseat of the car and we left. All afternoon we were looking. As I put on this one dress, Blake texted asking if prom was still on between us. I told him only if he thought we should. I found my dress and purchased it. No one is going to have the same dress as me!

Annie came out in the same dress different color. "No offense An, Abi looked better in it." Carla said. "Wait you didn't!" Annie nearly yelled. "It looks amazing on me and I got approval. If you try to buy that one, you won't be able to." I said. She went straight back to the dressing room. I even had jewelry picked out.

Drew had to stop by to pick me up. I got shoes and went to get it hemmed then. I asked Blake what his tie size was so a tie could be made with the excess cut off my dress. When the lady was done, I told her I wanted the largest strip for a tie. She let me have it and Drew and I went on our way.

I dropped Drew off at the house before going to Blake's grandma's. She welcomed me in and asked what I needed. "Do you think you could make a tie for Blake out of this?" I asked showing her the fabric. "I sure can. He left his Easter tie here last time they were over." She said. "Thank you. When you're done, could you give it to him to try on?" I asked.

"Definitely. Good thing my husband asked for me to make his ties for him."