Chapter:10

I can't take it much longer! Drew locked all of the alcohol up out of my reach except the beer in the fridge that is in the garage. Thursday night I drank nearly eighteen long necked Dos Equis. Drew caught me downing half the eighteenth one and grabbed it from me.

Then when I felt sick and hungover the next day, gave me some Tylenol and made me get dressed for school. That Friday night I finished twenty off and nearly all of the beer we had. I woke up feeling better Saturday morning even though I was going through an even worse headache and hangover.

I never puked though. I did sleep past noon and wake up to mom yelling at me to get up. Drew was no help at all. Said it was my fault for drinking them in the first place. Saturday night, I finished the last four off and never got to the hangover stage Sunday morning.

Matt has been informing Drew on Blake's condition. Saying he should have done the same and put an actual lock on the cabinet. Drew's excuse was that I'm too short to reach the cabinet. So now here I am sitting in class in first hour rubbing my eyes from lack of sleep and boredom.

Blake has not been in class the past two days. I have no clue where he is and I don't want to know. I yawned before trying not to doze off on my hand. The door opened. I lazily spotted Blake walking in looking absolutely horrible. He must have been getting into the whiskey, vodka or something strong to look like that. He plopped down in a seat and didn't pay any attention to anything.

Oh well. I'm not gonna get any sleep and he's going to keep drinking. Not my place to say anything. As soon as the bell rang for lunch I was gone. I grabbed something before going directly to class. I ate and paid attention to most of it. When the bell rang I went straight home to lounge around the house.

I parked and as soon as I got to my room, Matt pulled up. I got under the covers and hid myself from them wanting to be left alone. Sometime I fell asleep. Next thing I know, I'm being shook awake by Drew who was telling me supper was ready.

I waved him off knowing it was a dinner with Matt's parents and possibly Blake. I want to just sleep though. I fell back asleep and slept good until weight came crashing down on top of me. I groaned and whacked whoever it was.

"Abi." "Go away Matt. I will cut your balls off if you and Drew don't leave me alone." I said. "Are you going to cut his off if he doesn't stop?" He asked. "That's the plan." I said. He got off me and went back to wherever he came from.

I could hear yelling then. I finally fell asleep once more and didn't wake up until my alarm went off. I dragged myself out of bed and got dressed. I ate breakfast and grabbed a granola bar for later. Matt came into the kitchen as I finished eating.

"Why are you here?" I asked. "Got tired of hearing an eighteen year old cry into an alcohol bottle." He said. I rinsed my plate and went to brush my teeth. Then went to school. As soon as I pulled in, I parked and got out as Drew texted me. 'Have fun at school today.' I entered the building ready to get today over with and sleep once more.