Chapter:18

He held my hand as we walked on the tour. There was a horseback tour that we couldn't get so here we are. It was almost over by noon. Blake and I sat down in the grass afterwards and ate the picnic we fixed before the nature tour.

"It's been pretty good baby." He said. "Think we could go to Cancun for our honeymoon?" I asked. "I don't see why not. We need to set a date, find what we are wearing and tie the knot." He said. "I already have the flowers and where we are going to have it." I said. "Colors?" He asked. "How does simple summer colors sound?" I asked. "We did set it for July before we go off to college." He said.

"Want to see what we can find here to inspire it more?" He asked. "Already going to have alcohol." I said. "No wine." He said. "Already done. Barbecue and grilled foods." I said. He nodded. "Ready for our next activity?" He asked. I nodded. He stood up before helping me to my feet.

We went to go to our next activity. All afternoon we went and went. By dinner we were tired and got our dinner to go and take it back to our room. We then showered together and had a little fun before getting in bed. "Night baby." He said. "Night. Love you." "Love you too." He said before kissing my cheek.

The sun was up before we were. We got dressed and checked the time before going to the airport. We had fun these past two weeks. We went through security and got on the plane. We sat next to each other until some guy had to make a fuss. He had three carryon bags and needed a seat for two of them.

He asked if one of us would like to switch him seats. Blake moved to face him. "Sorry man. I can't leave her by herself. I promised her that we wouldn't get separated at any point." He said. It was his nice way of saying to get lost and find your own seat.

The guy asked again like he didn't hear Blake. Some bigger guy than Blake stood up from behind us. "Don't you have ears? This guy is making sure his girl isn't left with some idiot like you." He said. The guy and him got into an argument. Another guy just as big as the one that got up, got up too.

A male flight attendant broke up the confrontation between them. The two guys behind us sat down while the attendant dealt with the guy. Blake took my free hand next to him and clasped it. He turned it to where he could see the engagement ring on my ring finger.

"You good?" He asked. "Yeah. Ready to get home." I said. "For the next month and a week." He said. "I know. I need to finish packing." I said. "You need to go pick out your dress for our wedding." He said. "Did our brothers get the list together?" I asked.

"Matt did. He and Drew fixed it up and were wondering what kind of invites we were sending out." He said. As soon as we got up into the air, I looked for some before having them delivered overnight. I rested my head on his shoulder for most of the flight. When we were landed, Blake stood first then I did.

We exited the plane without any fuss and went to the baggage claim. He grabbed my bag before we waited for his bag. It took nearly thirty minutes for his bag to come around. We then made our way out to his truck. He put our suitcases in the bed before opening the door for me.

We decided to take a detour and go look at the A&M campus. We went to take a tour and someone noticed Blake. He shook the guy's hand before saying it was covered. Blake took my hand. The guy noticed me next to him and introduced himself. I held onto Blake's arm most of the tour. He stopped at the couples apartments for married and engaged couples on campus.

After the tour we went home and had dinner with his and my family. "Whole town is talking now." Drew said. "Cause someone spread the rumor that they are getting married." Matt said. "Cards should be here tomorrow." I said. "Hope you two double checked the list." Blake said.

"We helped." Both our moms said at the same time. I nodded. The rest of the night was calm and nothing major happened. Blake and I cuddled that night in my bed and didn't do anything more than kissing each other goodnight.