Chapter:16

"Know what we should do for our senior trip?" Blake asked as we cruised down a dry dirt road. "Graduation is next week." I said. "I know. That's why I'm asking now. It will be the two of us. Like a prehoneymoon." He said. I smiled. "Ok. Where then?" I asked. "I did get some inspiration from the radio." He said.

"Who on the radio?" I asked. "The king of country." He said. I chuckled. "I'll believe it when I hear it." I said. "Hang on, I think this is it." He said turning the radio up. "Really. Mexico?" I asked. "I looked everything up, it's legal for us to drink Código in Mexico. And we can go and see the sites." He said.

I chuckled. "Alright. As long as I make every decision on the wedding." I said. "Yes ma'am." He said. Sounds like we're taking a trip to Mexico. "How is the college find?" I asked. "How does A&M sound?" He asked. "Good nursing program?" I asked. "Yes ma'am. They have apartments that we can live in. They offered to pay my full ride and half of yours." He said.

"I won't have to pay for housing will I?" I asked. "It's already paid for since you will be sharing a room with me." He said. "You may have to buy your books if we are not in the same class with the same professor for our basics."

He pulled up into a drive. "Jeez." He said before backing out and turning the truck around to go back to where we came. "What?" I asked. "Nothing family issues." He said. "Family issue my butt." I said. "Fine." He pulled into a drive to a pasture and parked.

"My aunt and uncle are getting a divorce while my parents are. That house that we pulled up at was my aunt and uncle's. I knew something was up with my parents when they started coming home and fighting. Then I heard round town that my aunt and uncle are splitting, the house is already sold, no doubt my aunt took it all for herself.

"Matt found the deed to our house and took it to the lawyer. Parently my grandfather on my dad's side of the family wrote in his will that if both couples split, the kids would get both houses. Matt now owns our house. Mom is already trying to list the house but needs the deed for it.

"My oldest cousin found that deed. He's getting the money instead of his mother. If not, she owes him every cent." He said. "That's not going to happen to us Blake." I said. He scoffed. "Do you want to wait until after college to get married?" I asked him. He looked at me with what looked like a pleading look.

"Nah. I don't want to wait that long. Any fight we have after our night at prom, we are going to sit down and work it out. We are not going to go through what we did when we had that one argument. We are not going to end up like my parents. I can promise you that." He said.

He backed out and started driving back down the road. He turned onto the pavement and went back towards town. "I want our own love. No one else's. We're our own family. No one else can get between us." He said. "Not even our brothers?" I asked.

"Especially them. They support this relationship." He said. "Your parents don't care that we share a room or a bed at your place. And we'll be going all summer long." He said. "Alright. Let's start packing up for college. Mostly the clothes we need." I said.

"Third week of July is when we will be heading down there for me to get registered for sports and pick our place to stay." He said. "I don't mind it being an apartment where two other people can live." I said. "I don't either baby. The sports complex is nice. The apartments and dorms for it are too." He said.

"We'll just have to see closer to time. I'll get our tickets to fly down to the airport nearest to our destination then we'll get a cab there." "I love it when you randomly plan a trip or date and already have everything planned." I said. He glanced over smirking.