Chapter:5

I woke up to my alarm. I turned it off seeing Blake had sent me a good morning text a few minutes before it went off. He's done that for the past week. We are dating. I told him Wednesday that I would date him. He's not clingy or annoying at all.

Every day he would take me to get lunch and take me to class before picking me up that afternoon. Friday night was the first night that we actually were seen in public. He bought two for me before I bought him at least one. He also refused for me to sit in my own chair. The arm that was around me, that hand was on my thigh.

The guys he was sitting with were baseball buddies. They were 'nice' since I was sitting on Blake's lap. I spotted Drew's ex from across the room. She had pouty lips as she tried to get some guy to do her bidding. Blake squeezed my thigh. I knew better than to start stuff.

Then some chick wider than her walked up to her and the man. The man put his arm around the woman. I took a drink of my beer before Blake started laughing at something. She walked off and disappeared. I didn't pay much attention to what the guys were saying.

When we were done, he dropped me off at home after kissing my cheek and telling me good night. I got out and went into the house. "So, Matt owes me a whole bottle of whiskey." Drew said. "Why?" I asked. "Because you are dating Blake. He said that Blake would have chickened out and not do it. I said he would." Drew said.

"Ok. You owe me three fourths of a whiskey bottle." Drew still owes me three fourths of that whiskey bottle. I got dressed and did my hair. I ate quickly before brushing my teeth and jumping to the truck. As soon as I got to school, I found Blake. He pulled me to him and kept an arm around my waist.

He didn't try to ignore me. I was letting him talk to his buddies as I leaned on his chest. Every time he would talk, I could feel the vibration. I checked my Facebook and Instagram before the bell rang for first class. Blake took my hand and we walked to class together. He sat down behind me and didn't really pay attention in class.

I did my best to though. This is one of those classes that are boring. When the bell rang, I got my stuff and started walking to our next class. He walked right beside me. He let me sit behind him the whole class. About halfway through class he sent me battleship. I started playing with him.

When the bell rang, I got my things following him out. "See ya at lunch." He said. I smiled. When I sat down in my class, the football squad immediately crowded around me. "So are you dating him?" The ring leader asked. "Ask him." I told him. He chuckled. "I don't want to." He said. "Too bad. I'm not answering." I told him. I sent Blake a text to get his fan club off my tail.

The only senior football player came over to the group and made them disperse. Juniors! He then went back to his seat. The next class passed by too quickly and soon I was in Blake's passenger seat on our way to get food that he ordered during his fourth class. "Are they juniors?" Blake asked. "Yeah. They think everything is their business." I said.

"I'll walk ya to class tomorrow and kiss ya." He said. "You'll get called out for pda." I said. "Do I look like I care if I'm gonna be called out on something that's natural with my girl?" He asked. "Nope." I answered. "Then there's your answer." He said. I finished eating right before I had to go to class. He leaned across the console asking for a kiss.

I pecked his lips before getting out. "See ya this afternoon." I said. "I'll be by really quick. We have a scrimmage." He said. "Do you have your long sleeve baseball shirt?" I asked. He reached into the backseat and pulled one out. "Mind if I wear it and watch?" I asked. "You'll be cold in the stands." He said.

"I'll just use your letterman that you always have in the backseat." I said. "See you this afternoon." He said. "You too." I told him before leaving. As I entered the building a few were quiet. Especially those that go to my school.

All of class no one spoke which was pretty odd. During break I changed into the long sleeve and pulled my hoodie on over it. When the bell rang ending the day I went directly out seeing Blake. He pulled me to him in a hug. Then opened the door for me to get in.

Once inside he leaned over to kiss me. "Don't get it dirty Abi." He said handing me his letterman. I swapped my hoodie for it. "Thank you." I told him as I wrapped it around my body. As we got to the baseball stadium, several trucks and cars were already lined up. Blake picked a spot and parked.

"Pick a spot out of the wind. Drew and Matt should be here in a little bit." He said. We got out and parted ways after he kissed my temple and gave me his truck keys. He then went to get ready. This one must be his smaller jacket. It's so warm and smells like him. I found a seat out of the wind and watched as our team got ready.

Blake came out in a long sleeved shirt under his baseball jersey along with his pants. "Has it started?" Matt asked sitting down behind me. "No. Just warm ups." I answered. "Jeez. If you needed a coat could have told me." Drew said.