Rules

When asking to roleplay please already have the anon you want to use from my account already chosen out.

Please no text talk (ex: ttyl, brb, omg, lol) it can get pretty frustrating in a roleplay because if I don't do it I expect you not to do it as well. Take the roleplay serious.

I prefer third person because my replies come out more detailed and longer than in first. If you prefer first I can do it but it won't be as long as expect if I was doing third.

    Time limit...there is no limit on how fast you have to reply. There are moments were I get off the app and go missing for weeks so I completely get it if you're gonna do the same. If you're gonna be away for a long time just tell the me so I know and not think you're ignoring me.

    I put lots of time into my bios so I would appreciate it every anon gets into at least one roleplay just because I don't like making bios if they aren't gonna be in a roleplay which absolutely sucks.

I would say I do love scenes when it comes to roleplays, but if you can't come up with one then that's fine me and you can come up with a scene together.

Drama... well I love the drama when we roleplay because it makes me more engaged then ever. It really does set to tone for the rest of the roleplay. If it gets boring we can find ways to add drama to the roleplay.

Request are 100% accepted. They won't be done right away but they will be up as soon as I can. I would appreciate it that if you're requesting a anon try to have basics already set up on how you want them. It makes the process of it being posted much faster.

Available-💀

Unavailable-⚰️