Rob⚰️

Twenty four years old.

Straight

Talking

Rob come from a long line of royals that has been involved in arranges marriages and that is something he wants to break because he is not going to marry someone he doesn't love. His parents have been making him see other princesses from other countries and he hates it. He refused to marry any girl each time unless it was his high school sweetheart he would marry her in a heartbeat and wouldn't think twice about it.

Rob is a sweet yet blunt and honest person. He doesn't care for the person and their feelings because he rather them know the truth than the lie. Everybody deserves to know the truth even if it hurts that's just the way life should be. It should never be hidden behind a lie. Might as well just show them the truth and if they don't like well that is their fault.

Rob is a very sexual driven man. He loved sex and everything in between. He just needs to have sex in his life because it just feels so damn amazing and he isn't afraid to walk up to a girl and ask if they want to have sex because he'll know they will say yes due to his amazing looks. He thinks he's the sexiest man on earth and he doesn't deny that and he knows women think of him as sexy as all.

Tagged accounts: