Eric 💀

Twenty-three years old

Straight

Single

   Eric is the boldest of three. His family consist of his parents, himself, sister, and little brother. His parents before they got married hated each other due to a family feud due to business, but  they fell in love with each other at the end of the day and they had three wonderful children. He very fortunate to have his parents around and happy as he is to inherit the family business when it's his turn to take over.

   Eric is a very charming man. He can get whatever he wants and who ever he wants. He's a nice and charming man when he's around family and friends, but don't cross him because he can be a very hit headed man and isn't afraid to start anything that he knows he could finish. He's very rich, so that means he gets whatever he desires and he doesn't mind to show it off. After all that's what they are for to show off and flaunt what he got. Some say he's materialistic but he thinks it's great to have all this money.

   Eric may be a charming and nice boy to his parents but that doesn't mean he can't be sexually actively. He loves sex and everything about it. He loves the adrenaline rush that he gets when he has sex and hearing the girl under him scream his name out as he pleases her. Right now he's looking a sexual relationship ship, but if he does find that right one he doesn't mind a Romantic relationship.

Tagged accounts: