Cala 💀

Twenty-one years old

Bisexual

Single

   Cala came from a very abusive upbringing. Not just verbal abuse but physical abuse as well. Her father was very abusive not to just Cala but to her mother as well. Cala has one older brother as her mom just had two children. Her mother separated from her father when Cala was ten and ever since that she hasn't see her biological father since. Her mother remarried when she was thirteen and had two more kids with her step father. What her parents don't know is that she's a stripper during the night and a college student during the day.

   Cala is a very reserved girl she doesn't like to be the center of attention. Well that's a lie. She loves being the center of attention especially when she's on stage almost half naked. She loves knowing that she could take someone's husband or wife away just by dancing for him/her in private. She doesn't care what people say about her. She won't stay quiet so she'll run her mouth until it gets her into big trouble. Her parents just don't know about it since she acts so innocent around them.

  As a stripper she has had some sexual activities with some of her clients and she doesn't care about talking about it. Her job is to dance for men and if she wants a big more cash she'll sleep with them but sometimes it's fun knowing that they could be in a whole relationship with someone else. She doesn't care and probably will never care.

Tagged accounts: