Marina💀

Twenty-two years old

Bisexual

Single

Marina was born into a small family with her parents and one older brother. She's a professional dancer as she has worked with many singers and has danced for many award and television shows as well. She travels around the world not being able to see her family as much but is grateful to be doing something she loves very much and will forever thank her parents for putting her in dancing as a young child because it has now given her many opportunities to explore the world and meet new people as well.

   She is a sweet, sarcastic, confident girl who likes to just have fun with friends and getting to know people. She looks like a bitch which she lowkey kinda is if she feels disrespected in any kind of way. She will say it how it is. Sometimes it gets her in trouble and she doesn't care at all. She'll win a fight anytime and day just don't get on her bad side because you will regret it.

   Since she's on the road a lot she gets to have lots of sex with different men and women as well... especially some of her dancers she dances with. She's a huge flirt so just watch out for her if you're in a relationship. She loves the attention when she wants to have it all. She will try and take the man or lady to the hotel where she stays to have some sexual fun and she never fails to have the fun she wants. She's not only slept with dancers but some of the celebrities she has worked with as well. So if you don't want to lose your boyfriend or girlfriend keep them away from marina.

Tagged accounts: