Nate💀

Twenty-Three years old

Straight

Single

Nate comes from a family that is been apart of the Mafia for over one hundred years. His great great Grandfather started it all and now it's Nate's turn to continue the legacy. In his family it's just his father, mother, him, and his little sister. His sister will not being joining the mafia as she is said to be taking an actually career path. Nate would be the last one to run the mafia until Nate has a kid which everyone knows he will not. He's a very rich man and doesn't mind wasting his money especially on girls.

Nate is a very arrogant, ruthless, rude, and most of all manipulative. These are all what makes the best kind of mafia leaders. He doesn't give a fuck about anyone or how they feel because it's all about him and only him. He can get his way and it doesn't matter how he has to do it. It's either his way or the damn highway. He doesn't take no for an answer at all. He doesn't care who you are. They way he does it is the best way and the easiest way. Nobody can be better than him even if they think they are.

   Nate is a very sexual and kinky man. He does his nightly hookups with the same girls or new girls. He's usually out at bars and looks for a new girl to bring home. He doesn't do relationships at all. He just thinks they are a waste of time and unnecessary, which they are. He liked to have sex roughly and can go all night if he could. Which is what he liked a lot and that's if s girl could keep up with his fast and rough pace. He's looking for a sexual relationship and nothing else.

Tagged accounts: