Levi💀

Twenty-two

Straight

Single

  Prince Levi is from the great country of Poland. He grew up with two amazing parents and two younger sister. As the oldest he has taken the responsibility of taking care of his younger sisters as his parents were always pretty busy with running a drug cartel, which didn't bother him because he is very close with his younger siblings. He would do everything and anything for them because they are just so amazing to him. 

   Levi is a very sweet boy. He would never hurt a soul or a fly, which is crazy since his parents do run a drug cartel and he has to be all though. He is a nice man but will stand up for what he believes in. If he doesn't believe in someone's opinion or statement he is defiantly going to speak up about it because he doesn't like to keep quiet especially when it's on a very big topic. He could get mad but he won't show it because he doesn't want to take it out on anyone because it wasn't their fault in the first place. His parents don't want their kids involved in the cartel as they want them out so he is pursuing college and getting a medical degree.

   Levi May seem like a very sweet and nice boy but he's a little sexual he isn't going to doubt that. Shocking how such a nice man has had sex before marriage. Well he couldn't help himself. He's a horny man. He had a sexual relationship with a friend of his but it ended when she was forced into marriage now he just sleeps with anyone really. At the moment he's looking for a romantic relationship but doesn't mind having another friends with benefits kind of relationship.

Tagged accounts: