Lucas💀

Twenty- two years old

Bisexual

Single

Lucas is a full time college student riding on a full time scholarship for baseball. He hopes that one day he will be playing in the professional league one day along side of his favorite baseball players. He did get raised by his single mom since he was one years old when his father disappeared from his life. For almost his whole life it's just been him and his mother. Who he appreciates very much. Due to her getting married she finally got pregnant with a set of twins a boy and a girl which is so very much happy to be able to be related to them as he has never been closer to anyone before.

Lucas is a gentleman and wouldn't hurt anyone on purpose unless he has a reason to. He wants everyone to be treated equally and with kindness. That's how his mother taught him and he's going to live with that. He's just trying to find somebody  who he can care for the rest of his life. It doesn't matter about the looks it's all about the personality to him. They can be perfect physically but if he or she doesn't have a heart of gold he doesn't want them.

He doesn't like to fuck around like some men do. He only sleeps with the partner he's in a serious relationship with and when they do have sex he likes to take it nice and slow to enjoy the moment and if they want it rough and fast he'll do that just to please her. He's into a casual romantic relationship because he wants to make sure the girl or boy is happy and the sex will be amazing!

Tagged accounts: