Julian 💀

Twenty

Bisexual

Single

   Julian was raised in the nice and beautiful country of Poland. He was raised by two gay parents which he isn't ashamed of at all, it also made coming out as bisexual really easy. His dad was with Julian's mother for some time before realizing he was gay. Julian has two biological siblings, two adoptive brothers and one half sibling, so you can say he has a pretty big family. He is really happy with his siblings as his biological parents still get on pretty well with one another which makes holidays much easier and more fun. He's going to college for business but going to the states for college and not in Poland.

   Julian is a very sweet boy, but he can have a temper that he can't control sometimes. He could get really angry in a matter of seconds and he can't control it. He is usually a pretty nice when he's not mad. Other than being mad and nice most times he's very much a sarcastic and straight to the point kinda fella. He won't sugar coat anything and will tell anyone how it is.

   Julian may seem like a he doesn't have sex much but he is what people say a sex addict. He loves everything about sex. He's used to the friends with benefits kind of relationship as he never really had a real relationship since he's not really into the but wouldn't mind having one, but for now he just wants a sexual relationship.

Tagged accounts