Sara💀

Twenty-one years old

Bisexual

Single

Sara came from the system meaning that she was put in an orphanage since birth. She never got out of the system until recently when she turned eighteen. She has been living with her best friend and her parents. They were practically family to her. She doesn't want to meet her parents as she's feels that she's better of without them. She's a popular social media star but the way she got into being popular was for the wrong reason because her sex tape with a celebrity was leaked when she got hacked into.

Sara is a very bitchy person and cold hearted as she will always be hurt knowing that her parents didn't want her. She really didn't care what people had to say because they never walked a mile in her shoes and will never understand how it feels to be lonely. She wants to believe there is good in the world but there isn't and she knows that. She doesn't care for anyone but herself and doesn't want to deal with the world anymore.

Love she doesn't know that so she does one night stands. She likes it rough and fast. She liked hearing herself scream because the person who is having sex with her is making her scream out loud. She'll have sex with just about anyone just as long as it keeps her distracted she's fine. She's more into a sexual relationship than a casual romantic relationship since she can't trust nobody and nobody wants to be with someone who's has their sex tale released.

Tagged accounts:
CrazyRichAsianBoys