Nina💀

Twenty-three years old

Bisexual

Single

Nina comes from a family that's pretty small. It's just her and her mother. Her father died in a car accident due to a driver who was texting. Her mom hasn't moved on and hasn't had any kids or anyone ever since. She's sad for her mother as she's always crying for him and she just wished she could find her happiness. Nina right now going to college for business as she is a fashion designer. She wants to open up her own clothing stores around the country and world as well. Her mother has put this drive in her which makes her so successful and doesn't want to put her talent to waste.

   Nina is a very closed off person. She doesn't like to share her feelings or when people pity her. She never liked that feeling. She's sweet as they come as she loves being nice to others treating them equally. She was diagnosed with anxiety at the age of thirteen when her father died but after time it did go away with medication and therapy. She's an outgoing girl and will now speak her own mind when it comes to giving her opinions and in arguments especially.

She hasn't been really the one to get into relationships but she loves the idea of having a perfect one which isn't possible in her eyes. She sleeps around yes but she does it so she can stop thinking about everything going on in her own life and just get into the moment with the man or lady she's sleeping with. She's much more looking for something sexual than something romantic due to her growing clothing line and lack of trust she has for others.

Tagged accounts: