Karina. 💀

Twenty- one years old

Straight

Single

   Karina comes from an okay family. Her parents had her when they were eighteen years old. They still went to college and pulled through. Her first few years of life have not been easy. They struggled with money, but that's not a problem anymore. She has one younger sister and a newborn brother. She is an actress and she's also doing modeling on the side.

   Karina is a very sweet person, but she can also be very rude at time especially when it comes to people talking about her family. She could have an attitude at times, but it also depends how her day has started and how people treated her that day. Sometimes on set she can be a bit of a diva, but it's never extreme like other girls who are in the industry. She's a may seem rude and disrespectful at first but she can be one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet and she's almost always seen helping out others in need.

   Karina is the one to sometimes sleep with some of her cast mates, the director, or the photographer. It just depends on if they have the connection. It's usually kept a secret and nobody ever really knows that she's sleeping around with them as she wants it that way. She'll make sure it never come out to the public eye or even the people she's around. If you know what she does behind closed doors make sure you keep your mouth shut before it gets ugly.

Tagged accounts: