Zack💀

Twenty- three years old

Bisexual

Single

   Zach was raised by his aunt as his parents had passed away in a car accident when he was about three years old. He doesn't remember much of them but knows that he will forever miss having his parents around. He is a fashion designer. His clothes have walked down the runways of New York, Paris, and Los Angeles during fashion week which he is extremely blessed for that to happen and he knows his parents are watching him from up above.

   He's a very funny guy, liking to crack jokes even though they suck and making people smile. He's used to seeing people laughing or smiling around him and thats what makes him pretty happy, knowing that he made someone smile or laugh. If you're looking for a fun time then just go to him for that. His aunt says he resembles much his mother and he loves to hear that as that is what he wants to hear.

   Since He has hooked up with some of his models he likes to have lustful sex. He doesn't sleep with multiple girls. He usually tries to have sex with the same girls until he gets bored of having sex with them, but sex with him is amazing and likes making girls moan. He's definitely looking for a sexual relationship, but if it's with the right girl then that could turn into a casual romantic relationship. He just wants to be with someone who will love him and is willing to be a model for his fashion line.

Tagged accounts: