Stephanie 💀

Twenty-one years

Bisexual

Single

   Since she was small she dreamt of becoming normal, but when you're dad is. Gang leader nothing is ever normal. She is apart of a pretty decent size family. Two older brothers and one younger sister. She's grateful for everything she has and wouldn't trade it for the world. Her family is the richest family in her town well in the state as well and they never struggled for money. Having the extra money was alway fun because she could leave whenever she wanted to and do whatever she pleased to. Just as long as someone was watching her at all times. She's a tattoo artist and a model, but when the lights go down she's a web cam girl showing off her body in front of everyone and she makes sure that her parents don't know especially her father.

She's a very manipulative person, but she doesn't manipulate people to be mean. She does it for everyone's best interest. She can be pretty aggressive at time as well. Just don't let her sweet innocent face fool you. She can be kind to you one day and be a bitch the next, so watch out for her because she will someone make you seem like the bad persons in the situation while she's the innocent one.

   When she was seventeen years old she started to have sex. Yes she was suppose to wait till marriage, but why not have some fun with that. She's a very naughty girl and likes to get punished. For now she has been having sex with one of the members of the gang which has be amazing and fun to sneak around behind her fathers back. She's even had sex with her clients hence why they come and not for tattoos. If you're lucky enough to have sex with her just know she likes it rough and passionate. She's a princess to her father, but she's a naughty and a freaky girl.

Tagged accounts :