Tyler💀

Twenty-two years old

Straight

Single

    Tyler comes from an upper class family which consist of a wealthy ceo father, stay at home mom, his younger sister and himself. His father owns a company that sells silver, so obviously his father is going to make lots of money. Tyler never has worked a day in his life which he doesn't mind. He's going to take over the company when his father retires which isn't for another while, but for now he's going to college for business.

     Most people say that Tyler is a very stuck up and spoiled person which he doesn't mind because he's very lucky to be as fortunate as he is and that his family has never had to struggle with money unlike other families. Other than being fortunate he loves to show off a lot. He's a show off and he's not ashamed of that at all. Why not flaunt what you got. Is what he tells people when they talk shit about him bragging.

   With him being very rich means he gets to go to the most expensive clubs around the world and obviously he's usually taking someone home or back to his hotel room to sleep with. He usually likes to mess around making the sex passionate and fast. He's not into that slow type of sex. At the moment he's looking for a sexual relationship because he's way to young to be tied down by some girl who just wants to cuddle. That's not him and probably will never be him.

Tagged accounts: