Zayn💀

Twenty-two years old

Straight

Single

Zayn came from a family that consisted of his mother, father, and sister Azar. He is not pursuing school as he is a full time model and actor. His parents are both known for their art work. Funny to think about their parents met at a gallery looking at one another's paintings and giving each other criticism. He thought of it being live at first sight which he's happy to see they are still going strong.

When it comes to his sister or his family he would hurt anyone that came and hurt them. He is very sweet but he can be very rough when it came to his family. If someone hurt his family especially his sister he would definitely murder someone because that's his best friend and will defend her until the end of time even if they don't get along at times. He loves his sister to death and will kill if he has to.

Unlike his sister he loves sex and everything about sex. He usually isn't the one to get into relationships because he can't trust many women due to trust  issues from his past. Right now just like his sister is looking for a sexual relationship since he doesn't want to fall in love at the moment but will do if he finds the right one. Until then bring on the ladies and a few drinks and it's a perfect night for zayn.

Tagged accounts: