Marissa💀

Twenty years old

Straight

Single

   Marissa comes from a poor family. Both her parents didn't finish high school so they were put into work into minimum wage jobs making it hard to provide for her and her siblings. Since she's the oldest she was the first to make it to college and get a real job as a veterinarian. She has bought her parents a house getting them out of the poverty neighborhood that they have been living at since she was born. Getting them a house was the first thing she did once getting her job as a Vet. It was also still easier getting herself a house as well since she is financially stable.

   Marissa is a very humble girl and doesn't like to come off as stuck up or anything. She really thinks that everyone should at least be a bit humble and not so full of themselves. She is also a kind spirit but will cuss someone out if someone gets her mad. She's also a party girl, so don't mistake her for the one to just stay at home. She loves going out. She would sneak into or ties she wasn't even invited to with her best friend. She even got into royal parties which is where she met her fiancé.

   In her lifetime Marissa has had a few serious relationships and in those relationships she has had sex and loves the feeling of being touched. The way she likes it is for  to start off slow and then it get fast and rough. Marissa will do it anywhere just as long as she doesn't get caught doing it.

Tagged accounts: