Part 1

"Jake, get up we are late. It's 7 am and its our first day back to school." I rush into Jake my step brother's room and wake him up. "5 minutes Tessa we still have an hour for school to start."

Jake and I are 17 and in senior year of school. We are polar opposite of each other, he is popular in school and a football jock whereas I am a nerd with braces and glasses. People in school still do not believe as to how we are connected, but they do not know us.

Jake being popular have many friend, he does not trust any of them. He does not have a gf but have a fling or two with the cheerleaders but nothing serious.

Whereas I only talk to Jake in school and no one else and always in book and when free in library. Jake has never forced me to talk to anyone in school as he also does not trust many people in school. Our school is one of the most elite school in New York, generally all the rich and spoilt kids study here. As for our parents our father is into export business and has to travel a lot and our mother is a homemaker and always travel with dad leaving us two with house full of maids.

By the time Jake and I got ready it was 7:45 so we did not have time for breakfast so like usual we just took an apple each and ate on our way to school. We went to school together in Jake's Mustang. Last year on our birthday dad gifted us both a car each. He received black Mustang whereas I got a red mini cooper.

When we reached school we were late so we rushed to our first class homeroom without waiting at our locker. When we reached the class the teacher was yet to come so we settled down in our usual seats at the back, though I was a nerd I always sat at the back with Jake in whatever class we shared. Out of 7 classes we have 4 together, one homeroom, one physical education, other is algebra 2 and chemistry.

As we settled down Jake nodded his head in his team mates direction and waved at few of his acquaintance. The teacher entered with a student beside her. She said "Everyone I would like you all to meet your new classmate Matt, Matt please introduce yourself to others."

He said "I am Matt and I don't give a damn to anyone so better stay away from me." Jack just chuckled at him and I just looked at him blankly trying to figure him out. Then he looked towards the teacher and asked "Where can I sit?" She said "Any empty seat, wherever you are comfortable."

He looked around for a seat in that time I checked his appearance. He was around Jack's height and was well build, he was hot I might add. He did not look like the other fake boys in this school who dress up to impress girls. I saw girls were giving him flirty look to which I rolled my eyes.

I saw him make his way towards me and that time I realised that there was an empty seat beside me, he kept his bag on desk and sat down. As he sat down the teacher started talking about the things we will be doing this year. I was never interested in any school activities so I took out my phone and started playing game just like Jack. After a few minutes I was engrossed in my phone when I felt like my phone being snatched from my hand.

I looked up to see the teacher walking towards me and then towards the side from where my phone was snatched to see Matt keep it in his pocket. The teacher stood in front of me and said "Ms. Miller what are you doing? Were you using your phone in the class?" I said "No Mrs. Davis I was just looking down, and listening I don't have my phone with me today I forgot it at home." She just looked around and made sure I did not had phone and left.

I turned towards Matt and mouthed him a thank you to which he just nodded and looked back towards the teacher. I looked at Jack and he mouthed me "Idiot" to which I just shrugged and then looked back in front.

The day passed by normally with no other drama, Matt was in all my class except for chemistry. He gave me my phone after the first class was over and I thanked him again. That was it we did not talk anymore, not even introduced each other. He became popular by the lunch but I did not see him talking to anyone the whole day.

Jake:

So how did you like the story so far? I guess you will like it further keep commenting and voting to boost my confidence for writing further.

Love ANNA.