Part 21

Monday morning I went to school on usual time and waited for first class to begin. Matt came and sat beside me in his usual seat, he looked at me and said "Hey, how are you? Are you ignoring me?" 

I replied "No, why would I ignore you. It's just that Damon is always around me and you never talk to me when he is around. May I know why? I asked him and he said the same thing you said last time 'that you smell like trouble." I did not wanted him to know that I was told to stay away from him.

He looked pissed of and said "Yes, he would say that asshole. Anyways why is he always around you?" I gave him a angry look and said "I don't know what problem you two have but don't abuse him. He has never abused you once and he is a childhood friend of Jake and I." 

He just nodded and was about to say something when Damon entered and said "Hey nerd, done with your assignment?" I did not wanted to talk to him, he ignored me last night. He was online but still did not reply to my text after reading it, so I just nodded. 

Damon sat beside me and asked "What's with that look?" I just gave him a glare and the teacher entered. He kept on looking towards me and whispered "Why are you angry on me? Did Matt say anything to you?" 

I did not reply and kept looking at the teacher, she did roll call and then asked us to submit our assignment. I submitted mine and Jake's assignment which he had complete before going. Damon still kept asking what was wrong with me and I wanted to laugh at his attempt to talk to me but I was having fun ignoring me. 

He said "Tes, sorry I don't know what I did but I am really sorry. I thought we were cool till last night, what happened after that." This time I finally replied "You ignored my text last night." He said "I did not ignore any of your text. Let me check." 

He removed his phone and opened whatsapp then our chat, I saw he has saved my no. as 'The Queen' I chuckled at that and he said "Shit I am sorry, I was going to text you back before Eva snatched phone from my hand. I completely forgot after that I am sorry."

I just rolled my eyes and said "So answer now, was it your idea?" He just nodded and said "Yes, I suggested that. Let's talk about it later. I don't..." Before he could say anything the teacher said "Ms. Miller and Mr. Hilton detention after school. Now stop talking or I will extend it." We apologized and sat down.

Matt looked pretty pissed of and Damon just chuckled. After few minutes he passed me a paper written on it was "Don't forget to attend today or else she won't spare you this time." I just rolled my eyes and silently sat in the class. 

The day passed by with no more drama. We attended the detention where only the two of us were there. The teacher said "Tessa I am really disappointed with you this year. You have been causing problems since day one. What happened this year?" 

I said "Sorry Ms. this won't happen again." She nodded and said "I am going to library you two quietly complete your homework or study." We nodded and she left.

Damon said "What are you doing? We don't have any homework." I said "How about you tell me now why you suggested that idea?" He said "First Eva will actually get less attention, as she said it will be divided between you two. Second it will be the best time for you to come to school comfortably as now you will have me, Eva and Jake always around." 

I was thinking about it, maybe he is right one day I do have to tell people who I really am. Jake always wanted to show off his sexy sister as he did not like people talking about nerd me. But cons are I will get too much attention and my aim to stay low will be affected. 

Damon said "But attention will be divided between The Eva Hilton and The Night Queen. You will always have us around you so no one will trouble you." 

I was in complete shock and ask him "How did you know I was thinking all that?" He chuckled and said "I love this cute side of yours, you were thinking that loudly. You were talking so I heard it." I just rubbed my head in embarrassment. 

I told him sincerely "I will think about it and talk to Jake before it. He is coming tomorrow evening and then I will tell you." He nodded. 

After that for sometime till the teacher got back we talked and after that we left home. At home it was usual, as dad had returned last night I was less worried about mom now. The next day was usual and today I did not get in any trouble. Jake called me in the morning as today they got their phones back. He will be coming by 5, so I will go to school to pick him up.

I was planning to tell him today about what happened with mom on Saturday and about my gang. If he finds out from someone else he will be pissed. You may be thinking why I want to tell him about my gang suddenly that is because today I received another letter. 

"Hey Copper, The Night Queen, Nerd I want to be a part of Knight's will you accept me?" 

Knight is the name of my gang. I don't know who this is but I need to be careful. I have informed my gang and Aiden. Now I just need to talk to two people, First is Jake and then the other person.