Part 28

Eva went straight into the kitchen as she was hungry and Jake went with her to help her cook. That left me and Damon in the room I looked at him and said "Make yourself home, I will be back when others are here."

And left for my room, as I was about to close the door Damon put his hand in between and stopped me. I struggled with the door and he easily made his way inside. He closed the door so I could not run and asked me "Why are you ignoring me?" I just shrugged and said "I never ignored you."

He looked pissed and said "Tessa cut the crap, is it because of the kiss?" I said calmly "It was a mistake, you wanted to kiss on my cheeks but I turned and you kissed me on my lips."

Damon look more frustrated and angry "It was not a mistake for me Tessa I like you a lot." Before I could reply there was a knock on my door "Tessa come down everyone is here." I heard Jake say in frustration.

"What is wrong with him? He was all happy few minutes ago." I think Damon heard it he just shrugged and said "He is been having mood swings for past two days." I go down to see everyone was there accept Caleb and his girlfriend. Jake was doing something in the kitchen and I greeted my friends and Mr. Walker. I asked them "So what do we do today? Any plans?"

Samuel said "How about some games? You have the coolest game room." I nodded and asked others if they were okay with it. When everyone agreed we went to our game room. I texted Caleb to come directly in the game room where others decided what they wanted to play.

On the pool table were Samuel, Mr. Walker and John. With them were Helen and Eva. Damon and Danish were playing game on X box. Rachel was sitting beside Danish.

I went to the kitchen to have a talk with Jake. I saw him sipping beer from one of the can which he had just bought and asked him "What happened? You look pissed? Is all good?" He just nodded and left.

I was sure something is wrong with him and I will find it out soon. I went to the game room and saw Damon and Jake playing X box and Danish and Rachel were playing some virtual reality game.

I went and joined John on pool table. Now it was a game between Mr. Walter and Eva one team, Samuel and Helen other team and me and John one team. John asked me "Would you like to take the first strike?" I nodded and took the first strike. After we were done Mr. Walker took his turn and he sucked at it, knowing Eva she is worst then him.

I said "Mr. Walker you suck and so does your partner." Eva just rolled her eyes and Mr. Walker said "I know I was never a pool person, honestly this is my first game. Please call me Kyle outside I am not old to be called Mr. Walker." I just nodded and we continued our game.

At around 8 we went out for dinner and same time Caleb along with his girlfriend entered. He said "Sorry guys I am late, she had some work. She is Linda my girlfriend." We all nodded and I said "Hey Linda nice to meet you I am Tessa and this are our friends Samuel, Helen, Jake, John, Danish, Rachel, Eva, Damon and Kyle." I said pointing at them and they just waved.

We all ate pizza while others got to know each other. As Damon, Kyle and Linda were new so we made them welcomed in group, by talking about each other. Linda is in same school as Caleb and she is his junior.

Caleb said "I met Linda first time in canteen where she spilled all her food tray on me by mistake. She was not looking where she was going neither was I and we bumped into each other. After that day we became friends and just last week we started dating."

We all congratulated him, but I was not getting good vibes from Linda. But this was the first time I am seeing Caleb in a serious relationship and did not wanted to spoil it for him. After dinner we watched a horror movie and had a few drinks after which around 2 am we called it a night. I was too tired so I slept early before Eva came to the room I was fast asleep.

Next day I was the first one up and saw the time it was around 11 am I got up and freshened up. I went down and asked the maid to make me pancakes and went out for a short walk.

When I went out I did not see Damon's car anywhere around. I am sure he had come with his car yesterday. Outside my gate along with our guard there was two other guards, they were Eva's guard. Maybe uncle Alex might have send them to keep an eye on us.

I went inside and saw that the pancake was ready and was about to eat them when Jake came down and sat beside me. I cut a small piece and feed him and then eat the other piece. I ask him "All okay with you? What happened yesterday?"

He said "Don't worry it's nothing I am just having this mood swings a lot recently ignore it I will be okay in few days." I just nodded and asked him "Where is Damon? His car is not outside?"

He chuckled and asked "What is going on with you and Damon? Yesterday I saw you blush looking at him, then when I came to call you down the room was locked from inside? Are you two finally dating?"

I just shook my head and said "Nothing is going on and the room was not locked you did not see properly, it was open." He just rolled his eye and said "Whatever I know Damon and Tes sitting on a tree kissing." When he said it I remembered our childhood scene which Damon had told me and the kiss we shared and I was completely red again.

I just silently ate without looking at Jake. After few minutes one by one others came down and had their breakfast. By the time everyone was down and had breakfast it was already 1 so we played basketball for two hours then we went swimming. The maid set our lunch near the swimming pool, we enjoyed our lunch at pool side.

I asked Eva when we went back to our room to change after swimming "Where is Damon?" She said "Today is Saturday and he takes Jessie out every Saturday." I nodded and asked "When will he be back?" She looked at the clock and said "Any minute, it is already 6 he can be back any minute." I nodded and got ready first as she was busy doing something on her cellphone.

I went down to see that the maid was cleaning the kitchen, I told her "You can leave now I will order something for dinner as we just had lunch an hour ago and we will have dinner late." She nodded and thanked me and left. I thanked her too for her help.

I went out to see Damon coming in and said "At least you should have informed me before going, a text would have been okay too. I am a host I deserved to know that you were going out."

He chuckled and said "Are you jealous? I was out on a date with the most beautiful girl whom I love a lot." I rolled my eyes and said "Right the girl whom you said I love you when you caught me once at race track few weeks ago. A day before Jake went to the camp."

He thought I was serious and said "Hey that day it was Jessie on the call and I was out with Jessie today. Saturday is father daughter day. You are the only girl I like." I could not control my laughter anymore and said "I know you were with Jessica I was just making fun of you."

He took a deep breath and before he could say anything everyone was down.