Part 19

The girl was none other than the famous Eva Hilton, she was daughter of my dad's best friend Alex Hilton. We have been friends since childhood, she was home schooled because of Uncle Alex's work and it could have been dangerous out there for her. 

She was always followed by guards whenever we were out and her only friend were me and Jake. She went to her grandmother's place in London for summer holidays and hence I had not seen her for a long time. 

"Hey when did you get back?" She replied "Day before yesterday, I was going to call you last night. But changed my plan and here I am." She looked at my mom and said "Hello aunt Elsa how are you?" 

Mom said "I am good come sit down everyone." We all sat down and mom said "you guys continue I will be in my room if you need anything."

We nodded and she left I asked Eva "How come I never knew about your cousin?" She said "Don't you remember my Uncle Noah? He is his son, they used to come here ever summer holidays when we were kids. We used to play together. They stopped coming after we turned 10 as uncle and aunt got busy with work so I used to go to Germany to visit them."

I looked confused and said "I don't remember Damon, I only remember your cousin Ava." Damon said "She was my elder sister and you don't remember me because I mostly played with Jake, at that time I hated girls and thought of them as a loser. I was kid so you can't judge me." 

I noticed when I said Ava's name both of them made a sad face, so I did not ask more about her. I asked Damon "When you saw me you knew me? Who I was?" He nodded and said "I met Jake earlier and heard about you from him, so when I saw you in school I knew you." 

Eva said "Anyway girl I have a surprise for you. Guess what?" I said "You made a boyfriend or bought a boy from England for me?" She shook her head and said "I am going to attend school with you guys. Dad allowed me to join School and I will be a senior just like you." 

I gave her a shocking look and asked "What are you serious? How did he change his decision finally?" She said "Because he trust Jake, Damon and you to be always by my side and I have finally learnt self defense this summer. I can fight just like you now and even box like you." 

I said "Finally why did you never learnt it before when I asked you to. If you had maybe Uncle would have allowed you to go to school before only. Anyways what about your bodyguards?" 

She happily said this time "I won't be having them because this dork over here is not allowed to leave my side." She said pointing at Damon. I was so happy for her, she had always wanted to attend school with me and Jake but uncle Alex never allowed her. One because she is kind of naive and two she had to take bodyguards to school which she never agreed on. 

I asked Damon "Shall we finish our assignment?" He nodded and Eva said "I will go and talk to aunt Elsa, I have missed her." We nodded and I directed Damon towards my room. 

He looked around and said "Your room is so cool. I love your poster." He said pointing at a poster of my picture on my bike. It was a gift from my friends on my birthday last year. "Yes I love it too, it was a gift." 

He nodded and asked "How is your friend now? The one who met with an accident?" 

"He is good I guess, I haven't seen him after the accident as my mom was not well. So whose assignment we write first?" I asked him.

He removed his notebook and pen and said "Let's write about you first." 

Within an hour we were done with our project. At the end we discovered we had many things in common, we both want to be a lawyer, we both loved basketball and our movie and music choice was also same. 

We went out to see mom and Eva sitting in the living room and watching Never Back Down movie. We went and sat beside them and I said "We are done, so what are your plans today Eva?" She looked at me and said "Will complete watching this movie with aunt then we are planning to go out for lunch if you guys are okay?" 

I nodded and said "Mom if you are feeling okay then we can go?" Mom said "Yes I am fine just having a little pain in my back." I looked worried at her and said "Then you should lie down in your room and watch the movie. Lets order something at home instead of going out then." 

Eva gave me a puzzled look and said "It's just a back pain, normally anyone can have. Even I have a little pain in my back why are you getting so worked up?" Mom replied instead of me "I am pregnant and doctor has told me to rest more because I am conceiving a baby after 18 years" 

Eva paused the movie and said "Why am I just hearing it now? Tes you were supposed to call me as soon as you found out. Now I am feeling left out." I chuckled and said "Stop being a drama Queen and tell me what you all want to eat I will order." 

They all wanted pizza so I ordered pizza while they continued watching the movie.