Part 15

Ten questions:

D: 1. Most embarrassing thing you have ever done?

T: I told a girl in one of the party that a old man is trying to hit on her, turns out that old man was her fiancee. What about you?

D: Seriously which high school party has engaged couples?
I was in 3rd grade when in show and tell assignment a classmate had brought in a frog for show and tell, and people were allowed to hold it if they wanted to. I thought I was such hot shit for being the only student that was willing to do so. I got the frog in my hands, then said "Aww, how cu-" and that's when the frog jumped into my mouth.

T: It was not a high school party, it was Aiden's birthday party. Jake and I were invited as he think of us as his younger brother and sister.
Any ways my question 1. What is the strangest dream you have had?

D: A reporter running behind me to write a story on me recent finding of being AIDS positive. What about you?

I badly laughed and asked "Why do you sleep around so much? That you get such weird dreams.
I was running away from the scary guy in the movie Scream and he finally caught up to me and shoved my face in a bucket of spaghetti."

D: I don't sleep around, I have only had sex with one person who was my girlfriend.
2. What is your biggest fear?

T: My secrets being out. Yours?

D: Mine is same.

T: 2. What is the most childish thing you still do?

D: Play with toys.

T: I eat candies.

D: Girls and their obsession for candies.
3. What is your worst habit?

T: Eating chocolates, I am obsessed with chocolates.

D: Mine is biting fingernails.

T: 3. Why do you race?

D: I feel free and lively when I race. Racing is my happy thing.

T: I race because I like it, same I too feel lively.

D: 4. Your guilty pleasure?

T: Eating Nutella out of the jar.

D: You are obsessed with sugar. Mine is buying the same new items in different colours.

T: I too do it sometimes.
4. What do you don't like about me?

D: I don't like when you come to school as nerd, I think you are too uncomfortable when you are behaving like nerd.

T: I don't like you being pushy. I think you are a pushy person.

D: I think I am sometimes but only for those about whom I care.
5. Why did you name yourself as Night Queen?

T: It's a name which Jake selected out of many names we thought of. I just went with it. Though I am used to it. What is your racing name?

D: Destroyer, it was selected by me because I want to destroy my opponents.

T: 5. What is something that no one else knows about you?

D: That I am a big softy when it comes to family and friends. My looks and behaviour says otherwise though.

T: My mom died after giving birth to me, only my family knows it but no one knows that I still blame myself for it. I think if I was never born she would still be here.

D: It is not your fault Tessa, she might feel bad if she finds out that you blame yourself. Jake had told me about your family thing and I know your mom loved you a lot and she wanted you to live a happy life.
I am so happy at least you told me something about you. I really wish for us to be friends.

I nodded and said "I would love to be friends with you too."

D: 6. Describe your dream career?

T: I want to be a lawyer, I want to fight for justice.

D: I too want to be lawyer.

T: 6. Have you ever been in love?

D: I thought I loved my ex but I don't think now that it was love. I guess it was just attraction.

T: I never dated anyone so I was never in love.

D: Really?

I nodded and he continued "7. Describe your perfect date?

T: I don't like cliche things so something simple and sweet where two people enjoy each other's company.

D: I think I would also love that but I think a bike ride would be the best date. Where I take a girl on a long ride on my bike after that we eat some street food because that is my favourite.

T: 7. What is the most attractive feature in a person?

D: I think I am attracted by a person's smile.

T: I agree on it, I think the same.

D: 8. Why were you pissed on the day we had our first race? Was it because you lost for the first time?

T: Our parents were back and I was in shock. You had pissed me off the whole day so I was kind of already moody, on top of it I lost so yes kind off because of it.
Were you happy because you won or you defeated the unbeatable.

D: I was happy because I defeated the unbeatable. As I said earlier I am called destroyer for this reason also. I am also an unbeatable.

T: I promise to beat you next time, I won't let you keep the title of unbeatable for too long.

D: I would love to see you try.

I check the time on my watch and only 5 minutes were left for 2nd class to start so I tell Damon "Let's continue this some other time, time for class."

He nodded and we went down and continued our class.

Matt asked me where I was yesterday and why I was late today, so I told him I had things going on at home and he did not say anything further. As for Damon, he continued to calling me nerd and teasing and irritating me the whole time.

The next day was normal as it was Friday everyone was happy. Matt did not talk to me the whole day as again today Damon was attached to my hip. He did not leave me alone the whole day, he even waited outside the girls restroom when I needed to use it.