Part 34

As I woke up I felt pain shot through my head and I touched the back of my head. I was unable to see anything as there was complete darkness around me, but I felt a bandage around my head. 

I got up and moved my hands around to find a way. But soon I realized that there were walls on three side and a door on one side, so I moved around again trying to find a switch to turn on lights. 

But yet again I failed miserably and went near the door and shouted "Is anyone there?" When I said it I could hear my voice again, it was around seven times that means I was locked in a chamber. I have read some facts where it was said that in a small chamber once voice echo's seven times. 

I knew there was no use of shouting or screaming because no one can hear me. I will only waste my energy. I sit down and plan to think of a way to get out. I searched my pocket to see if I have my phone but it was gone. 

Before I could further think of anything I heard foot steps coming and then the lights were turned on. I closed my eyes to adjust with the light for a second and then open it blinking a few times. Infront of me was a man opening the door and behind him walked in Matt and Kyle. 

I was shocked to see Kyle, Matt I could have guessed because I always thought he was planning something, but Kyle I considered him as a friend. I looked at Kyle and said "What are you doing here? I thought we were friends. Eva will never forgive you for this." 

Both of them just laughed and he said "Why do you think I care about Eva? She was nothing but a way to come closer to her father and destroy him for killing our family." I looked at him in disbelieve and asked "What family?" 

Matt said "Don't play dumb I am sure your brother and so called boyfriend told you who I was. Kyle here is my cousin he actually liked Eva till the end of this summer break but when he found who she was, he wanted to destroy her and every member of her family. Alex Hilton killed his father and elder brother. So we are sure he will come to find you along with your boyfriend, we will kill them here in front of your eyes."

I asked him "What is my fault in any of these? Your family started it, if they did not kill Damon's family nothing else would have happened."

Matt angrily said "He impregnated my sister and left her alone with the kid, when he found the kid he took it away with him and never let my sister see her child. She had all the right to be with her kid and due to not being able to see her kid she went into depression and killed herself. All of this is Damon's fault, I liked you in the beginning but then Damon came and spoiled it all for me."

I looked at him and said "Damon never said anything to me about you, he never had problem if I used to talk to you. You were the one who stopped talking to me. Are you the one who send me those two letters about being Copper and about Knights?" 

Kyle said this time "That would have been me, I knew who you were since last year but recently I found about you being close to Alex so I planned to avenge you too. Anyone close to Hilton must suffer. I hope your brother is doing good, I did not mean to kill or hurt him but he was being too nosy for his own good." 

I was shocked and got up to hit him but Matt punched me and pushed me down. I fall on my butt and it did hurt but I would not let them have the satisfaction of seeing me hurt. Matt said "If you don't want to die before Hilton's I dare you to do that again." 

I just sat down and thought of way to get out or help Uncle Alex and Damon. After few minute a man came with food and put it in front of me. I was hungry but I cannot eat it what if it is poisoned? I just moved away the plate. 

Kyle just chuckled and said "Eat it you don't want to die of starvation! We will leave you with your food eat it or starve we don't fucking care. After few minutes my uncle will be here with a phone, call your uncle or boyfriend and let them know where to find you." 

They left and locked the door, luckily this time the lights were on so it felt better. 

Damon's POV:

I looked at Jake in shock and asked "Kyle how is that possible?" Uncle looked between us and said "Why can't it be Kyle? Who are this two boys?"

Jake said "Matt is Veronica's brother, he joined school this year too and Kyle is a teacher but we considered him our friend, he is young and used to hangout with us." Jake and I exchanged a look which said not tell uncle anything about Kyle and Eva.

But we were unlucky and uncle caught our look and asked "What are you two hiding, don't you dare lie to me." We both looked nervously at each other and I said "He is Eva's boyfriend." I saw from the corner of my eye Jake texting someone, I guess he is giving heads up to Eva. 

Uncle looked furious and more angry then earlier and said "Why did I not knew about it, Damon I am disappointed in you. How can you allow your sister to date your ex's brother when you very well know what kind of people they are."

Jake and I looked at each other shocked how are we going to tell uncle she was dating a teacher and not Matt. Uncle continued "If she was dating Caleb or Jake I would have never objected it or even any other boy with good reputation. But why a boy from that family."

Note: Veronica is Damon's ex girlfriend whose family killed Damon's family.