Part 31

I come down to see Damon playing a bike race game on his phone and said "You are obsessed with that game, whenever you are waiting for me I see you playing that game." He closed his game and slipped the phone in his pocket and said "That's because you are always late, what took you so long?" 

I said "I was having some business talk with uncle." He rolled his eye and said sarcastically "Right business talk, I am sure he was warning you to never hurt me and I am sure I will be getting that speech soon. Come on let me show you my room as you might have already seen the house many times." 

I nodded and he took me up, his room was just a door beside Eva's room and beside his room was a room which had pink door and I am sure it was Jessie's room.

I went inside a saw there on the wall above his bed was a large photo frame with all his family members. It was the perfect family picture, I just wished I was there in that picture too.

There was his grandmother in between Uncle Nate and Alex and beside uncles were Aunts. Behind Granny was Damon and in his arm was Jessie I guess she was a year old. Beside him were Ava and Eva. 

There on one side of the bed was a small baby monitor and on the other side were two small frames with a picture of him and Jake and a picture of Ava and Eva with him. His room was comfortable and I sat down on his bed.

He asked me "I have something for you close your eyes." I did as he has told me and felt him move towards the side of the bed where photo frame was kept. After few seconds he told me to open my eyes and I looked at him. He was standing towards the bed side where frame was kept and said surprise. 

As soon as he moved away I saw that a picture was changed in one of the frame. The picture of his and Jake was now replaced with his, mine and Jake's picture which we took sometime this week. I hugged him and said "I love it, when I saw all these pictures in your room I felt left out now I feel I am too part of your life." 

He said "You will always be a big part of my life, I love you." I was shocked at his confession this is the first time he said I love you. I saw in his eye too see if he said it casually but it was earnest.

I said "Damon I need to tell you something, I have a secret which not many people know of. I told Jake last week and I need to tell you before we move any further in our relationship." 

He looked confused but nodded and I continued "I have a gang, I am the leader of that gang. Our gang is the largest one in the city and one of the feared gang. No one know's the leader because we work undercover and you might be thinking how come at such a small age my gang became the feared one." 

He was about to say something I cut him of "Let me complete." He nodded and I continued "That is because we have support of Mafia that is uncle Alex. He found out about our gang and asked me to stop it, we were at a club when uncle told me to stop it. He was attacked that night only his people and my gang knows about it and no one else in the family. I shot the guy who was supposed to fire at him and uncle was impressed and let me continue the gang. He supported us and his men are always looking out for us. We are not doing anything illegal just helping uncle in city related matter." 

He was beyond shocked and confused and asked "When you and uncle met in a club how was he unprepared? He is always prepared." 

I said "Remember his right hand Flex? He was working for other people who wanted to take down uncle. That day I was at club because the owner of club asked our help as some boys were daily coming to his club and harassing girls due to which many of his daily customers stopped coming and hence he needed our help. Flex got to know about it and told uncle and uncle came there thinking I won't be able to handle it. But the matter was handled before uncle could come and we were leaving when uncle entered and we were having our talk when Flex's appointed men attacked uncle and I saw Flex was about to fire at uncle when I immediately shot him. He died few minutes later. That was the only person I have ever killed or shot. I rarely use gun mostly I just use fist that is physically attacking or a knife." 

He said "Who all know about this other than me?" I asked "About Flex trying to kill uncle or me being a gang leader?" He said "Both" I said "About uncle only my gang and uncle's people who were in club and now you. The club is now owned by uncle and managed by the old owner. Now the old owner works for us, most of our gang meeting take place in that club, it is our secret hide out." He nodded. 

I continued "About me being in gang I told Jake last week before that day he knew nothing. Caleb knows about it as he is one of the member. His elder brother Aiden who taught me to fight, race and use guns. He is a police officer and he is like a elder brother to me and Jake. Other than that two boys from school Tom and Harry they are gang member. Then uncle Alex and now you. And other people knowing are only uncle's trusted men and my other gang members." 

He nodded and said "I am okay with it if you are safe. If you don't mind I want to join in. I was part of a gang before my parents death. I can be helpful, if you want I will ask uncle before joining." I nodded and said "Damon I have no problem with it but yes you are right you must ask uncle first." He nodded and kissed me. 

We had a short make out session after which I told him it was getting late and I must leave to which he agreed and I said my goodbyes to Eva before going and Damon dropped me back.

Before I left his car he told me to be ready next morning by 10 am to go to amusement park with him and Jessie. He gave me a good night kiss and I went in.