Part 12

The day passed by as mom and dad had gone to see doctor, no one was home when I came back and I was thankful about it. I slept till evening and got up just before dinner. I had dinner alone as mom dad went to meet their old friends in town.

While eating dinner I was scrolling down my call log and remembered I forgot to call on the unknown number so I called and within seconds I heard from other side " Hello?" I knew that voice but could not remember who it was. So I asked "Whose it?"

The other person chuckled and said "How can you forget my voice nerd." That moment I knew it was none other than Damon. I said "I had 6 missed call so was seeing who missed me so much."

D: I called because the owner of this phone went missing.

T: Now that the owner is back she would love to hang up on you.

D: You know for a nerd you are way too sassy.

T: I have a brother like Jake if you remember, your so called friend.

D: He is not just a so called friend, he was always there when I needed him.

T: Then how come I never knew about it. He tells me about everything so how come I never knew about you?

D: He will tell you about it when he is back, it's not my story to tell you.

T: He will be back after a week I will die out of curiosity. You know the saying Curiosity killed a cat.

He chuckled and replied,

D: When he comes back with him will come satisfaction. You know how satisfaction will bring back the cat.

T: Not funny, I am hanging up if you are done.

D: I need to ask you something about project.

T: Right I forgot about it, I will read your paper today and write about you. Have you read mine?

D: I did read and found out many things in just two days. I knew it was you.

T: What are you talking about?

D: Let's meet and talk whenever you are free.

T: I am not interested in meeting you.

D: No problem Copper.

He said and chuckled and that moment I knew my truth is out.

T: Where are you now?

D: Home, see I knew you would want to meet now. But I am busy with something I will see you tomorrow morning at 7 am at roof terrace where we met today.

I agreed to him and disconnected the call.

I removed his paper and started reading.

Name: Damon Hilton

Middle name: Gavin

Shit I wrote Copper in my paper that's why he found out, I face palmed and started reading further.

Color: Black

Sports: Basketball

Hobbies: Basketball, Football, Painting

I did not read any further as I was thinking about what will he say? Will he tell others? And all the other things.

I texted Jake "Better come back soon, you are a dead meat now."

He replied back instantly "Sorry about Damon, I was going to tell last night but you were asleep and Morning we did not have much time. I will tell you as soon as possible."

I replied back "Okay but he knows I am Copper."

He called the very second "How did he find out?"

I replied "Assignment sheet in it you have to write your middle name and I wrote it correctly without thinking." Before he could reply I heard someone call him from behind.

He said "Gotta go, tonight we are having camp fire. After today I can not call or text you as we have to submit our cellphones. If anything urgent I am sending you coach's number call him."

I replied " Take care and come back soon." He disconnected the call and minutes later I had a new text message from him.

Jake: New contact(Coach). Take care and don't worry about Damon I trust him.

I watched 2 episodes of FRIENDS then I read a book while trying to sleep. I love to read and it helps me calm down when I am nervous, worried or angry.

After that I saw that my parents were back so I talked to them for few minutes after that I went up to my room and slept.

They had gone to dad's best friends house uncle Alex. He was like our second father, when our parents were not here and we needed help he and aunt Lily have always played a role of father and mother for us.

Okay guys so these Alex and Lily are from my other book Phone Swap. If you have not read it no problem the story line is different.

For those who want more about Alex and Lily there is more coming in further parts.