Part 6

The weekend passed by in a blur after party on Saturday afternoon we came back home and stayed home doing nothing and on Sunday we went to visit an orphanage we visit once every month.

Jake and I love kids and like to help them, so every month we visit an orphanage that is near our home and buy kids all the basic stationery they need as a gift. Sometimes we even buy books for them it's our way of reaching out to kids in need.

On Monday morning I brought my car to school as Jake was not well and was taking a day off. As I park my car and go inside I received a message from Caleb "Tom and Harry from your school joined gang last month they are my childhood friends and I trust them a lot. They are keeping an eye on others, who keeps an eye on you or your locker... They will text you if anything is suspicious but will never directly talk to you. I know you want to stay low. Be safe."

I replied "Okay, thanks keep me updated." I was walking while texting as soon as I pressed send I bumped into I guess a wall and fall down on my ass. I look up to see a wall that is not actually a wall standing in front of me.

I got up and rubbed my ass as it was paining and said "Can't you look and walk now because of you I am hurt." The boy infront of me was a well build boy and I had never seen him around. He was wearing a grey round neck t-shirt and blue jeans. He was damm handsome and I can't stop looking at his face.

He said "Nerd if you are done ogling over me just move out of my way

He said "Nerd if you are done ogling over me just move out of my way." At that moment I got angry and said "Who the hell do you think you are? First of all because of you I fell down and hurt my ass and now you are insulting me?"

He just chuckled and said "Anyways that ass is not even good and you were the one who bumped into me and not the other way round. Anyway move out of my way." He pushed me aside and made his way to where ever he was going.

I just turned and wanted to kick his ass which was cute but refrained from doing so as I need to stay low key at school. The day passed by and I saw Tom and Harry during one of the classes they were in all my classes. I never knew before today that we shared all the classes. Matt and I did not talk as I was too busy with the new boy attached to my hip.

I am not joking about it as he was in all my classes and me being a bright and respectful student the principal asked me to show him around and help him settle down. I was not supposed to leave him alone unless and until either of us had to use loo.

He was very irritating and never talked to me properly and as Jake was not in school I was stuck with him alone. The new boy was named Damon and he was not so interested in attending class but when I warned him about complaining to principal he followed me to every single class. He even after telling him thousands of time to not call me nerd still called me nerd which irritated me alot.

As soon as school was over I ran to parking took my car and head home as I was too tired and needed rest as I had a race today.

I got ready for race around 6pm and went down to eat something before leaving for race. I had received Jake's text earlier informing that he will come directly as he had few errands to run. As I was eating someone entered the house hoping it was Jake I went to greet him but boy I was wrong it turn out to be our parents.

They looked at me and mom asked "Who are you? And what are you doing here?" I stutter and said "M-mom it's-s me T-tessa." They looked at me in shock and dad said "What happened to you?" I simply stated "I c-changed."

He looked up and down and said "We are going to change and then rest as we had a long trip but in the morning we are having a talk, anyways where are you going and where is your brother?"

I this time finding a confident without stuttering said "I am going to a friend's place for completing a project and Jake is also there he asked me to get few things from home" I said pointing at my backpack. They nodded and mom said "Come back soon we will talk in the morning." I nodded and left without eating anything.

I asked one of the guard to drag my bike out without making any sound because, if my parents hear a bike sound they will surely know that I am upto something. So the guard did as I said he dragged the bike outside of our house gate and I took it from him and thanked him.

I started my bike and drove it as fast as I could. I reached the racing area on time and saw all my friends along with Jake at our regular spot. I parked my bike and made my way towards them. As soon as I reached Jake worried asked me "Where the fuck were you and why did you not answer any of my call?"

I took a deep breath and said "I forgot my phone at home and parents are back, they caught me. They were tired so I got away easily but tomorrow morning we are not getting away. I told them I was going to a friend's place for project and you are waiting for me there."

He stated "They said on Friday they will come back next week." I said "The week started! They never told us the exact date. Anyway it's time for my race we will talk at home. I will see you guys after race." I waved at them and made my way to the racing area.