Part 35

Me being me I did eat the food given to me by Kyle and Matt, I was hungry and did not eat anything much since yesterday. After I was done eating I just sat down looking around.

There was nothing to look around the chamber felt like the one shown in the movie Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets. It felt like from somewhere a snake or Tom Riddle would come and kill me any moment. But here snake and Tom Riddle were Matt and Kyle.

After a few minutes as told by Matt and Kyle a man came down and opened the lock behind him. Entered the person I least expected to see. I asked him angrily "What the hell are you doing here? Is this your revenge on me for punching you?" 

He just looked down sadly and said "I would never do such a thing with any of my children. I am proud of Elsa, she taught you well and made you an independent and strong girl. I don't think I would have ever been able to teach you all this." 

I asked shocked "Are you proud of me for punching you?" He shook his head and said "No but standing up for your mother and not fearing the person in front of you."

I asked him "What if I was not your child and hit you?" 

He said "I would have probably caused trouble your whole life. Anyways the boys can see through CCTV, let me make our talk short for a while. Call your gang to get you out of here. I will help you get out I don't want you to land in trouble." 

I asked him in shock "Why are you helping me?"

He chuckled and said "I know your mom is pregnant and I don't want to worry her more. I did love her and seeing her happy makes me happy. That day I saw her after so many years so I lost my mind but thank you daughter dear that you made me realize my mistake by that punch. To be honest I was drunk and had a bad day that's why I behaved like a jerk or else I would have never treated you or Elsa like that ever.

He passed me his phone and continued "The boys don't know we are related, they don't know anything about my past. Unfortunately Matt is my sister's son so I had to take him in and treat him like my own son. He is trouble just like his cousin, I curse myself everyday as to why did I even passed over my gang to Matt."

I asked him curiously "Where is your wife and children? Mom told me you had a daughter and later a child was born after you left mom." 

He said "After my son was born my wife left me and took away my children. I left teaching and formed this gang. I never loved my wife it was just an arrange marriage. After she left a year later I got to know all three of them died in a plane crash. I hate that woman a lot if she had not left both my children would be happy and alive. I promised her she will be the only woman in my life and I would never contact your mother. I swear on my children but she left. I never once broke that promise, I met your mother by accident that day in the mall. I am so happy that atleast I got to meet you once."

I had tears in my eyes and said "I am not your daughter you have a son. His name is Jake, he is my step brother. He looks just like you, you have same eyes and nose." 

He looked shocked and said "But you are around 18 and called her mother so I guessed you were my daughter."

I told him the story about my birth mother and he looked sad and said "I am sorry for your mother and I am happy that Elsa has you as a daughter. I am still proud of her. Tell me in the evening about my son when I will come with dinner right now call your gang to get you out of here. Tell them to contact me later around 8 pm for more details."

I nodded and dialed Uncle Alex's no. after few seconds of ringing he finally answered "Hello?" 

T: Uncle it's me Tessa, I am fine and safe. How is Jake now? There is this man who will help us get me out of here. He said you should contact him later around 8 pm, he will tell you the plan to help me.

A: Are you sure we could trust this man and it is not a trap?

T: Yes I trust him and tell about this to only our trusted members. And if the gang attacks I don't want this man to be hurt by our men tell them to co-operate with him.

A: Okay we will get you out soon and Jake is doing fine now but he has to stay in the hospital for a week. He knows you are kidnapped and is worried.

T: Okay tell everyone not to worry, I will be out soon. I got to disconnect now but call on this no. around 8 pm.

A: Okay stay strong.

After that I disconnected the call and the man said "You can call me William or Will. What happened to Jake?" 

I said "Kyle happened! Kyle pushed him down from the terrace but he is fine now. He has to stay in hospital for a week as he had an operation yesterday." 

He looked angry and said "I want to kill that Kyle guy he is nothing but trouble just like my nephew."

I just giggled and he said "I wish you were my daughter too."

I said "Jake always treat my birth mother as a mother too, he visits her grave and talk to her just like her own son would have done. So like Jake had two mothers now I have two father."

He said "Don't giggle or look happy if the boys see CCTV they can guess we are up to something. I should probably go now let's talk later. I am sorry I can't stay with you longer or help you now."

I said "It's okay I am fine bye." He just nodded and left.

I began to think about the things he just said. I thanked God that Will is a good man and not like we have always thought about him.