Part 9

At school when I reached my locker I saw Damon standing at my locker. I pulled Jake's sleeves and said "That guy is Damon I told you about." Jake nodded and went to Damon and said "Hello, I am Jake Miller, Tessa's brother. I hope you are not causing any difficulties to my sister?" I think I saw Jake wink at Damon playfully but I guess I am wrong.

He looked at Jake and then me and kept doing it for three to four times and then started laughing "She is your sister are you kidding me? Look at you and then her you are polar opposite. How much she paid you to play brother card?" Did he just make fun of me?

I was pissed at him was about to go and punch him when I was dragged from my bag-pack behind. I turned and saw Matt pulling me away, I asked him" What are you doing?" He said "I am taking you to class I don't want you to get involved with boys like Damon." I looked behind to see Jake and Damon talking and then I asked Matt "How do you know Damon?"

Matt said with a straight face "I don't know him but he smells trouble." I was about to reply but yet again I was pulled back from my backpack. I turned around to see Damon he said "The teacher asked you to help me around for a week until I settle down properly, so please help me find my class." 

I gave him a deadly look which said I may kill you anytime soon and said "Follow us we are going to the class anyway." He just shook his head and said "I don't like this guy I will walk with only you." Before I can ask any of them what was there problem Matt walked away and Damon started dragging me towards the class. 

We reached the class and I made my way to my place, I saw Matt sitting in his usual place beside me and Damon came and sat in Jake's place. I said "The place is taken." He said "I sat here yesterday and I don't care the person can sit somewhere else." I was about to say something when Jake entered the class and made his way towards his place. 

He nodded towards Matt and made his way towards him, the place beside Matt was empty so Jake said to Matt "If you don't mind can you shift to that place?" Matt nodded and shifted and both of them started talking about last nights basketball game. I was playing game on my phone when someone poked me and I turn to see Damon. I ignored him and went back to my game and he kept poking me. 

The teacher entered and started taking roll call. Damon again started poking me and in anger when my name was called I shouted "What the fuck is your problem" instead of saying present. I stand up and the class awed at it. 

I looked at the teachers horrifying look and looked down and apologized. She said "Detention after school." I nodded and sat down. I gave another death glare to Damon and he just shrugged. 

After the roll call the teacher gave us an assignment in which we have to partner up with someone and write an essay about them. Jake and I as usual selected each other and went to give our name. Behind me stood Damon alone without any partner. The teacher told us "You two can't be partners as you know each other since childhood. Find someone else."

Before I could ask Matt who was standing behind Damon, Damon said "Tessa and Damon" and the teacher wrote our name, I said "Ma'am but I never agreed to be his partner." She gave me a death glare and said "You have no other option as I wrote Matt and Jake's name as they were only the remaining two." I nodded and went back to my seat. 

Damon came back and said "I did not wanted to do my project with that ass and I don't know your brother so it may be uncomfortable, so sorry." I nodded and said "I love to complete and submit my project on time and if because of you I get bad grade then just wait and watch." 

He nodded and went to teacher's desk to get our assignment papers. He gave me my paper and started reading his. The questions in the paper contained basic questions like name, age, favorite color and such other information needed to write an essay. 

I started to fill my paper, he wrote in his paper. By the time we were almost done, bell rang and the teacher asked us to submit it by next Monday. I gave my paper to Damon and he gave me his. I kept it in my bag and went to other classes. The day went by and Damon became my lab partner in chemistry. He sucked in studies and badly needed help.