Chapter # 3 "Who Is He?"

Cynthia's P.o.v

I was about to cross the road when a black car suddenly stopped right in front of me and a mystery guy probably my age came out. To say I was scared would be an understatement, I was more than just scared, I was terrifiedThat stranger rolled down his window and stared at me like I was some crazy person.

"Get in if you don't want to get raped" He said as I raised my eyebrow at him while panting heavily. I quickly looked behind me only to see him still running towards me and before thinking twice, I quickly jumped inside his car as he drove off.

"Thanks.... For... Saving me back there" I said hesitantly, not knowing what else to say to the person who literally saved my life.

"But, how did you knew why I was running!?" I asked him, a but suspicious because of his words and his sudden entrance.

"It might sound unconvincing but I happened to pass by from the place where he tried to force himself on you, nice punch though" He said, bringing his focus back onto the road and smiling like an idiot. Not gonna lie, he is a bit cute, I wonder if we will ever meetup again.

"That makes sense" I mumbled under my breathe, making sure he won't listen but thanks to my bad luck, he did.

"What makes sense?" He asked and I looked at him wide-eyed, wondering if he was a vampire or some paranormal being.

"How....."

"I have really good hearing" He said while chuckling like a kid but still concentrating on the road like a man. I just raised my eyebrows at him suspiciously, still finding it weird that he saved me at the right moment.

"I eavesdropped, sorry" He said while sighing dramatically and I chuckled shaking my head at him.

"You can drop me here, I'll take a taxi to go home from here" I said and smiled at him to assure him that I'll be safe.

"Are you sure?" He asked, slowing down the car and I nodded, smiling at him with a family gesture. He smiled back and stopped the car right besides the footpath.

"Thanks again for helping me and also for the ride" I said, genuinely appreciating his help.

"No problem, just stay away from him, he's dangerous" He said suddenly turning from a little cute bunny to a full Sherlock homes and I raised my eyebrow at him.

"How do you know him?"

"Just trust me and stay away from him, now bye, I have to go" He said and drove off in a hurry and I just stood there still confused at how did he knew Frank.

"It's a bit confusing though...." I whispered and quickly shook my head and decided to just leave it for now, I took out my phone and realized that the battery was dead and I groaned.

"Looks like I have to walk from here" I whispered and started walking while putting my Phone inside my pocket.

~ At home

I was in my bed, recalling everything that happened today as I tried my best to not breakdown for him.

~~~~~~~~~

"I don't care if you're not ready, I'm gonna have you no matter what" he suddenly spat and I widened my eyes, he was never like this, I tried to struggle to get out of his iron grip but failed miserably as he pinned both of my hands on the top of my head. He started placing kisses on my neck.

~~~~~~~~~

A sob left from my mouth and then another and then another and that's when I started crying loudly, I grabbed my pillow and buried my face in it, letting it absorb my tears.