Chapter # 10 "Little Girl"

Cynthia's P.OV

"Who are you and why are you taking her away?" I asked and just when I asked, he turned around as I widened my eyes.

"YOU!?" I screamed at him still shocked at he was the one who was taking her away even after me telling him to stay away.

"Yeah, so? You can't do shit about that, after all, you're a little girl, aren't you?" He said, smirked and folded his arms over his chest at which I smiled once again despite the anger in me.

"Oh hell, I can, I'm not allowing my friend to go with someone who's a psycho" I said when I remembered how he was rude to me when I went to his home to ask him about that night.

"Suzy, are You coming?" He asked Suzanne and I swear I saw him glaring at her as my insides burned with rage.

"Don't You dare gla-"

"I'm coming" She cut me off and I widened my eyes once again at how easily she gave in. But before I could even say something, she went ahead and walked away with him. I just stood there watching him dragging her away like she was a piece of a rug. The bell rang and I came out of my thoughts as I ran towards my class, hoping he doesn't hurt Suzanne. I stopped at my class and was about to go inside when I noticed a bucket on the door as I smirked when I got an idea. As soon as I saw our teacher coming towards our class, I hid behind the wall of our class on the outside and smirked once again. As soon as she came towards the class door, I came outside and greeted her, pretending that I too just arrived.

"Hello , Miss, How are you?" I asked sweetly ignoring the confused look on her face in order to not alert her.

"Why are you outside of the class, Miss Cynthia Mason?" She asked raising her eyebrows and pushing the glasses up her nose as I tried so hard not to roll my eyes at her.

"Nothing, I just arrived here and when I was about to enter, you also arrived so I thought why not greet you first" I said ever so calmly and shot a smile towards her which I probably didn't wanted to give her.

"Okay then come inside" She said and gestured me to go inside and so smiled innocently.

"After you, ma'am" I smiled and bowed after her, she just shook her head and walked ahead and opened the door. That's when that bucket fell on her which was full of green paint as I widened my eyes acting all shook. She stood there, frozen with her eyes close and her hands in fists, tightly. I looked inside and saw that bitch, Carolyn froze in her steps and so I smiled even more widely. I innocently gasped, knowing damn well how to act as a victim and play the dumb part in all of this.

"Ma'am, are you okay?" I asked her, playing the innocent act on her as I walked towards her, picking up the bucket and placing it away.

"Detention, everyone, every single one of you" She screamed at everyone while wiping the paint off of her face with the tissue I gave her.

"Me too?" I asked her pulling my whole innocent face on her as she shook her head followed by my smirk.

"No. Not you" She said as I nodded and stepped backwards a bit and smirked at the frozen bitch in front of me who was now glaring at me.

"W-why not her, ma'am?" She asked trying to act all innocent which probably won't work on her, judging by her pathetic acting.

"Because she is innocent" She said as I smirked even more widely if that's even possible.

"But how do you know?" She asked bringing back her bitchy self while crossing her arms over her chest.

"Because I said so now go back to your seat before I make sure you're suspended for a whole month" The teacher said as I muffled my laugh under my palm and went towards my seat while the teacher went out to probably clean herself up. When I reached my seat, I saw a sulking mac and so I smiled and sat besides him.

"Aww you got detention too" I said and laughed at him, though I was a bit hurt that he was in that plan too.

"Yeah, thanks to you" He said and pouted like a 2 year old kid as I shrugged, thinking he deserved it anyways.

"If you wouldn't have planned this against me with them, then I might've have helped you not get detention but you were with them too" I said and sat properly once again in my seat and opened a random book while giving my head a slight jerk to give him a hint that I was hurt.

"I was against them totally but they said if I don't listen to them, they'll do even more bad things to you so that's why I let them do that" He said and looked at me with the most innocent eyes I've ever seen and I almost melted into them but almost.

"You sound like a kid" I said, looking at him directly in his eyes and watched as he looked a bit taken aback.

"I just wanted to keep you safe" He argued back as I nodded while continuously looking at my book.

"Yeah yeah whatever" I said and acted even more angry at him even though I wasn't anymore. Just when he was about to say something, the teacher came back as he stopped and turned to his seat once again. As the class ended, I quickly picked my things up and went outside the class, totally ignoring the shouts coming from mac to stop me. I went towards my locker and saw someone I honestly wanna kill and bury in a forest. I sighed, shook my head and went towards the locker, wanting to leave already. At first, I smiled sweetly at him as he gave me a confused look and that's when I rolled my eyes and pushed him away. He lost his balance for a while but regained it quickly, glaring at me.

"Cindy, I'm sorry, please listen t-" Mac stopped when he saw Issac in front of me, trying to say something.

"Oh? So you both had a fight?" He asked while smirking and only god knows how much I wanna wipe that smirk off of his face.

"Though I'm sure you would've heard it but lemme tell you once again, this is none of your business, okay?" I said as I thought I saw some anger filling his eyes but it disappeared as soon as it became visible.

"Yeah yeah, I don't even want to quarrel with a little girl" He said and smirked as he walked away while I was left dumbfounded again.

Not to be delusional, but did he called me little girl because....

~
A/N

What do you guys think?

How was today's chapter?

Did mac really Did that?

Why Did carolyn the bitch Did that?

Why Did issac called cynt a little girl?

Until next time,
With much love❤❤
Bye❤