Chapter # 11 "Revenge"

Cynthia's P.O.V

"Yeah Yeah, I don't even want to quarrel with a little girl" He said and smirked, walking away as if he just had a great victory. Not to be delusional, but did he called me a little girl because of that guy? But I'm pretty sure they don't know each other, do they? I was completely indulged in my own world, failing to notice Mac calling me.

"Cindy, are you in there?" He asked as he knocked on my head as if I was a door while I glared at him.

"Ow. Dude! What was that for?" I asked as I rubbed my head, trying to ease down the pain.

"To bring you back to reality" He said as he smiled cutely and I rolled my eyes and started exchanging the books from my locker. I quickly shut the door, still having thoughts about him calling me a little girl. We were walking back to the class, I went inside the classroom and focused on the lectures, putting my quarrel with the Issac in the back of my mind.

"Why the hell are you smiling like an idiot?" Mac asked as I looked at him with nothing but confusion on my face.

"What the hell are you talking about? I'm not smiling at all" I said while raising an eyebrow at him as he did the same. I don't know if I was smiling but I think I might be since my brain just popped the nicest way of revenge in my head.

"Dude, you've been smiling for like straight 20 minutes" He said as I gave him the "wtf" look, trying to convince him that he was wrong.

"The teacher's been judging you the whole period so stop smil-" Before mac could even complete his sentence, the teacher interrupted as usual.

"It world be a great pleasure if you share your little chit chat with the whole class, right Miss Cynthia and Mister Marcos?" She asked while pushing her glasses to the bridge of her nose and I almost rolled my eyes at her. Why do teacher like to hear on the conversation of students? I'm still unaware of it.

"Sorry ma'am" Mac said as she continued on with the lecture after glaring at both of us as I looked at Mac with a taunting expression on.

~ A While Later

"So where are we heading now!?" Mac asked while flinging his arm over my shoulder as I raised my eyebrow at him, walking out of the school.

"You know I have a job to go to now" I told him and he immediately started sulking as I laughed at him "Maybe next time?" And with that, he nodded and we parted our ways. I went towards my car and went straight home to take a shower before leaving for the store. I started changing into more comfortable clothes or more like sweatpants and hoodie as I picked up my wallet and keys, leaving for the store.

~Time skip to next day

I was walking towards my locker when I saw Issac walking through the hallway, trying to find something. I remembered the time when he called me a little girl so I went towards him blocking his way and smiled mischievously.

"Has anyone ever told you that you look like a total idiot when you smile like that?" He said as I dropped the smile immediately, making him smirk.

"And has anyone ever told YOU that I so want to wipe that smirk off of your face?" I said and this time, it was my turn to smirk since he rolled his eyes and was about to say something when I cut him off.

"By the way, why did you called me a little girl? Is it beca-"

"Awww did it hurt the little girl's heart?"

"No, why would I let an attention seeker's words get to my heart" I said and smiled kindly, batting my eyelashes at him.

"It's seriously useless to talk to a crazy little girl" He said and walked away and once again, I was left behind with the question "Why did he called me that". 

"Who called you what?" Someone whispered from behind as I flinched and turned around to find Mac standing right behind me.

"Why are you asking that?" I asked when I regained my breathe after getting scared by his sudden presence. He raised his eyebrows and gave me a questionable look while I tried to suppress my smile.

"What do you mean by that? I'm asking because you were talking to yourself, asking 'why did he called me that?' so I asked you that?" He said getting confused himself while also confusing me as I creased my eyebrows.

"Forget it" I said and started walking towards my class with a little Mac trailing behind me.

After Class, I was walking towards my locker when I saw Issac walking like a lost puppy so I walked towards him and stopped in front of him while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Not you again" He said facepalming himself, probably not the happiest to see me but hey! the feeling's mutual.

"I just want an answer" I told him and that's when he looked up with his raised eyebrows, wondering what it was.

"What kind of an answer?" He asked as I sighed in relief, satisfied and happy that for once, he was not throwing a crude remark again.

"Why did you called me a little girl? Is it becaus-"

"It's because you ARE a little girl" He said wile smiling like an idiot and I so wanted to punch him at that time. As soon as he said that, I shut my eyes tightly as my head started spinning real bad and I again started to have a flashback.

Flashback

"Come Come little girl, come to the uncle" I heard his low husky voice whispering while his steps came closer every second and I hid even more inside my closet, trying to dissipate into thin air.

End Of Flashback

As soon as I opened my eyes, I found tears in them and saw a concerned? Issac? I quickly wiped my tears and stood straight.

"What hap-"

"DON'T.... ever call me that again, understood?" I said looking deadly in  his eyes as he stepped closer and started glaring me in the eye which probably didn't scared me at all.

"I . SURE . WILL" He said emphasizing each and every word which got me even more angrier. I grabbed his collar, pulling him closer and was about to say something when we both heard someone gasp.

We both turned around and saw none other than...........Carolyn.

A/N

What do you guys think?

How was today's chapter?

What was that flashback about?

What answer did cynt wanted?

What will happen now after carolyn seeing them?

Until next time,
With much love❤❤
Bye❤