Chapter # 4 "The Loner"

Cynthia's P.O.V

"That was Amazing, Cynthia and did you saw his face, He looked so...." I stopped hearing his voice when I saw him, How could it be? He can he be here? How is he here? It is impossible for him to be here, how??

Just when I was about to walk back, someone held my arm and I looked besides me to see none other than Marcos. He raised his eyebrow at me in a questioning manner and I understood what He meant.

"Look" I said and moved my eyes to the place where he stood. He turned his eyes towards him and his eyes widened but quickly became normal.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, he's in this school too, don't worry, he won't do anything here" I nodded and started following him again, keeping my head high since I can deal with him. I was just shocked to see him here. We were about to cross him when he called out my name.

"Cynthia!?" He said almost looking shocked to see me here, I stopped and took a deep breathe then turned around ignoring the stares and whispers everyone was giving me. Of course, this is public, they all just need gossip to discuss.

"Yes?" I put on a poker face and  talked to him like I was talking to some stranger, he frowned and ignored the rudeness in my tone.

"You didn't told me you'd be going to this school?" He asked while raising his eyebrow and tried to come closer to me so I took a step back to show him that I was not interested.

"Why would I be telling anything to a rapist?" I asked and tilted my head a bit, challenging him to back off. Everyone gasped as his eyes widened and I knew I caught him off-guard. I love playing games with back stabbers.

"Wait, you're still angry about it!?" He asked as I raised my eyebrows at him, giving him the What-Do-You-Mean- look.

"Oh come on babe-"

"Don't you dare babe me, we're done Frank Walsh, we don't have anything between us anymore, so don't even try to make a move on me. Now back off, I've got more important things to do" I said it all in one breathe and gestured Marcos to go ahead so I could follow him and so he started walking.

"Yeah, Important things like f***ing your new chick, I see" And there he showed his true colors, As soon as he yelled that, I turned around and smiled at him.

"At least, he's better than you in bed" I said while showing him my middle finger and started walking away.

"Girl, That was awesome" And Marcos has started fangirling over me, I chuckled and entered a class he entered too.

"So, this is your classroom, I mean our classroom" He said and I nodded and just when I entered, everyone stopped whatever they were doing and stared at me like i was an alien. I ignored the stares and walked ahead and sat down on the bench which was situated right at the back of the classroom besides a window.

"So Cynthia, what can I call you?" Marcos who was sitting jut besides me asked while placing his forefinger under his chin. I looked at him placing my hands on the table.

"You can call me Cyndy" I said and smiled his way as he widened his eyes, I'm guess liking the name.

"Hey, that's actually a really nice nick" He yelled like a kid as I chuckled and nodded, liking his childishness.

"As you wish, Mac" I said and just when he was about to say something, someone slammed their hand on my desk and I flinched. I looked up to see non other than a jerk staring right at me.

"This desk belongs to me" He said and I smiled, folding my arms on the desk while looking up at him.

"How? Do you have your name imprinted on it?" I asked still smiling to piss this jerk off since he did the same to me. He called me a little girl yesterday, right? I'm surprised he goes to this school too.